Purgatory is a real place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: Purgatory is a real place
(16-08-2014 08:47 PM)pablo Wrote:  My skin crawls a little when you address me directly. Confused

Ditto. He's creeping me out, too

I have him on ignore now as he is adding no value.

If everyone else could do the same, I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
16-08-2014, 10:37 PM
(16-08-2014 10:27 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ---

Thanks.

Ignore seems to lessen the dread and stress of going into a thread. It can enhance curiosity but... I haven't had an issue with this one. It's easy to talk through and around meaningless, insincere jabber. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
16-08-2014, 10:47 PM
(16-08-2014 10:27 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 08:47 PM)pablo Wrote:  My skin crawls a little when you address me directly. Confused

Thanks.

Follow this rule, I have. Instead of making a thread called purgatory let us all ignore the clown and use that as his purgatory, and ignoratory.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
16-08-2014, 11:39 PM
(16-08-2014 10:27 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

Thanks.

I tried, but putting him on ignore doesn't remove his threads from my new posts feed, and therefore doesn't remove the problem for me. If so many people have to have him on ignore for this place to keep going without disruption, in-fighting, and constant drama... Doesn't that say.... SOMETHING??? Facepalm

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
16-08-2014, 11:45 PM
Ignoring crazy does not make crazy go away. It gets you stabbed with a salad fork. Trust me. I fucking know.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
16-08-2014, 11:56 PM
(16-08-2014 11:45 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Ignoring crazy does not make crazy go away. It gets you stabbed with a salad fork. Trust me. I fucking know.

Consider I'm curious now, pics or it didn't happen. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
17-08-2014, 12:15 AM
(16-08-2014 09:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 09:46 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  dextromethorphan does a lot of positive things for me. it is an out of body experience. I get to feel like I'm no longer a human being.

Yeah, disassociative hallucinogen. I get it. You are the Lizard King and shit. You go there too frequently and you just might find yourself on a walkabout where you can't find your way back.

yeah I've had to call the taxi, I've gotten on the wrong bus, missed the stop, slept on the grass.

anyhow, DLJ Is with a heavy heart that I see you have put me on ignore. you are a good man and I do feel sorrow for the bad emotions that I have caused in you. you are a great person and a unique moderator and very easy going.
17-08-2014, 01:06 AM
You do know how ignore works...right?
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-08-2014, 02:07 AM
(16-08-2014 11:45 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Ignoring crazy does not make crazy go away. It gets you stabbed with a salad fork. Trust me. I fucking know.

We may have had the same girlfriend Consider

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
17-08-2014, 02:18 AM
DLJ its yoh! just in case the ignore button is not working or you are peeking I was very excited when I saw your name and that you posted on this thread. some of the gleeful anticipation went away Tongue but at any rate you are a good person and I have high hopes for you

if I was half the man you were I would have taken your advice. thank you for trying to help