It puts the lotion on its skin.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
17-08-2014, 06:26 AM
RE: Purgatory is a real place
(16-08-2014 10:27 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 08:47 PM)pablo Wrote:  My skin crawls a little when you address me directly. Confused

Ditto. He's creeping me out, too

I have him on ignore now as he is adding no value.

If everyone else could do the same, I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

If you could just ban his creepy ass, I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
17-08-2014, 08:11 AM
(17-08-2014 05:08 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  It puts the lotion on its skin.
That is sooo funnyLaugh out load
But how cld I bee that scary. I dont even have any desire to hurt or kill insects these days.
17-08-2014, 08:36 AM
(16-08-2014 10:47 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 10:27 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Ditto. He's creeping me out, too

I have him on ignore now as he is adding no value.

If everyone else could do the same, I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

Follow this rule, I have. Instead of making a thread called purgatory let us all ignore the clown and use that as his purgatory, and ignoratory.

Creepy fucker who should have been booted already is the one that started this thread.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
17-08-2014, 08:38 AM
So I know I'm a bit late to this party but I assume I already have access to this?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
17-08-2014, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2014 09:24 AM by Wicked Clown.)
Double p
17-08-2014, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2014 09:44 AM by Wicked Clown.)
the fact that DLJ has put me on ignore, tells me that he isn't playing nor does he think anything I say is cute or funny or entertaining and my compliments and adoration mean nothing. When LJ gives me - repa or put me on ignore that penetrates into my heart deeper than if it was any other staff. I'm undoubtedly the worst clown ever. okay guys, I'm going to appoint deidre to be my mod. if deidre tells me to leave and don't post for a while, I will, up to a month. deidre can officially be the clown moderator and the superior that the clown is obedient to. do you accept this position?
17-08-2014, 09:29 AM
This troll should be banned.
[+] 3 users Like Leo's post
17-08-2014, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2014 09:38 AM by Wicked Clown.)
okay guys I will try to soon go and reflect on my behavior and try to learn some skills and I understand where I went wrong. I'm not sure what it is exactly I did to have this powerful of a negative effect.

this was not supposed to happen. it was very good for me to come here, but it is selfish for me to keep coming here for my benefit if it's really affecting people this negatively. this is sad. I'm going to try to understand how the things I say here affect people when I seem to see other people saying things that are even more over the top that aren't this creepy are bothersome to others. Sad

I'll miss you guys.

for now I'm not creating any more threads or posting on any other threads but this one.
17-08-2014, 09:47 AM
(17-08-2014 09:34 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  okay guys I will try to soon go and reflect on my behavior and try to learn some skills and I understand where I went wrong. I'm not sure what it is exactly I did to have this powerful of a negative effect.

this was not supposed to happen. it was very good for me to come here, but it is selfish for me to keep coming here for my benefit if it's really affecting people this negatively. this is sad. I'm going to try to understand how the things I say here affect people when I seem to see other people saying things that are even more over the top that aren't this creepy are bothersome to others. Sad

I'll miss you guys.

for now I'm not creating any more threads or posting on any other threads but this one.

You're trying too hard and your attempts at sarcasm are missed by most because, well you suck at it.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post