Purgatory is a real place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Purgatory is a real place
okay girlie and the fact that this is coming from somebody as easygoing and eccentric as you really says a lot.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2014, 10:36 AM
(17-08-2014 09:23 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  the fact that DLJ has put me on ignore, tells me that he isn't playing nor does he think anything I say is cute or funny or entertaining and my compliments and adoration mean nothing. When LJ gives me - repa or put me on ignore that penetrates into my heart deeper than if it was any other staff. I'm undoubtedly the worst clown ever. okay guys, I'm going to appoint deidre to be my mod. if deidre tells me to leave and don't post for a while, I will, up to a month. deidre can officially be the clown moderator and the superior that the clown is obedient to. do you accept this position?

WC, you are silly.

You and I have talked about boundaries before. People like their boundaries respected. I remember on AF, early on when you first introduced yourself, there were quite a few posters who had similar disdain for your posts. Likewise here, the same problem is occuring. On AF, I remember it was discussed in the thread about your childhood. A lot of issues we have as adults, stem from childhood. I suspect that you didn't get enough attention as a kid, or love, perhaps. We all need that foundation as kids, and if we lack that, we will seek attention elsewhere, often without boundaries, and appropriateness. You can't make up today, for what you lacked as a kid. So, what you are seeking here, I think stems from that void inside of you. Not trying to get all psychoanalysis on you, but I see the same exact patterns in this thread, that I saw in your early threads, on AF. So, as painful as it is, maybe let this thread die, and just post in other threads, not about yourself, etc...but just contributing to the conversation. I can't nor will tell you what to do. lol But, that's just my advice, since you asked Cool

That is why I made the comments I did about the internet. It's often times addicting because we are lacking something inside. Like any addiction. You have stopped drinking, doing drugs, etc and now, you have to figure out how to fill that void on your own. The internet is being used to fill the void, but trust me, the void won't ever be filled, because what you're lacking has to do with what (I think?) you lacked from childhood. Thus, you have some issues you need to resolve.

Having said this, I've gotten to know you, and you are a decent man. The problem is, you don't believe it. **hugs**

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
17-08-2014, 10:49 AM
OMG! it would be an understatement if I told you you made my day D. Big Grin. Here that guys? She said im decent!

ya my mother wasn't there for me so I try to find family online.

Okay , I will be very careful about what I post on here. have a great day everyone. Clap
17-08-2014, 10:51 AM
Just a side note, WC--and I mentioned this to you in pm. We all have issues. Not a one of us here doesn't have issues, to varying degrees, about different things in life. But, you have to learn how to manage your issues. That's the only way you can have successful relationships with anyone, online or offline. If you don't respect others' boundaries, and allow your issues to spill over into everything you do or say, you will continue to get this type of result with people, more often than not. We're all works in progress, but learn from these moments or you'll be doomed to keep repeating them. Blush

Anyway, that's all I got.

[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
17-08-2014, 10:55 AM
(17-08-2014 10:49 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  OMG! it would be an understatement if I told you you made my day D. Big Grin. Here that guys? She said im decent!

ya my mother wasn't there for me so I try to find family online.

Okay , I will be very careful about what I post on here. have a great day everyone. Clap

You don't need anyone's approval. That's the problem, and that's why your posts seem...insincere as one poster put it. (can't recall who right now, but remember reading that in this thread)

Just. Be. You. Cool

Your childhood is over, time to grow up, and don't let your childhood be your identity. I'm not a believer of 'victim mentality.' We are only victims if we choose to look at it like that.

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
17-08-2014, 10:59 AM
so if I no longer talk about weird shit like cannibalbism, try not to make jokes, no longer try to be sarcastic, and if somebody made a good post just tell them it was a good post without trying to be warm and affectionate, will I no longer creep you guys out?
17-08-2014, 11:00 AM
(17-08-2014 10:49 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Okay , I will be very careful about what I post on here.

That's also trying too hard.

#sigh
17-08-2014, 11:05 AM
(17-08-2014 10:59 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  so if I no longer talk about weird shit like cannibalbism, try not to make jokes, no longer try to be sarcastic, and if somebody made a good post just tell them it was a good post without trying to be warm and affectionate, will I no longer creep you guys out?

You know how you've been with me in pm/email? That's who you really are.
Here's the thing...

Not everyone will like you, WC...even if you are not trying too hard, and just being you. That's what you have to learn to accept. Seeking everyone's approval is what is leading you to this same place you always find yourself in.

If your desire for approval is greater than your desire for friendships, you will continue to end up here, because you will continue to only mirror what you think others want to see or hear from you, instead of just coming to the table as yourself.

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
17-08-2014, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2014 11:27 AM by GirlyMan.)
(17-08-2014 10:59 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  so if I no longer talk about weird shit like cannibalbism,
Nothing wrong with that topic.

(17-08-2014 10:59 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  try not to make jokes, no longer try to be sarcastic,
Nothing wrong with trying.

(17-08-2014 10:59 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  if somebody made a good post just tell them it was a good post without trying to be warm and affectionate,
Yeah, don't do that. It's fucking creepy.

(17-08-2014 10:59 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  will I no longer creep you guys out?
I'm not creeped out by you other than in the creepy sense of there but for the grace of God go I. The ones you've already creeped out you ain't going uncreep and shouldn't try. I'm not exactly sure why you creep the forum out more than any of the other batshit insane motherfuckers we've had here. One plausible explanation is that batshit insane motherfuckers like Mark Dreher were also incapable whereas you are batshit insane but still capable and lucid. It's kind of a creepy combination. I would know.

#sigh
17-08-2014, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2014 12:03 PM by Wicked Clown.)
thank you so much for what both of you said. my phone is running on fumes right now so its going to die any moment but that was really hard thing to understand but true what deidre said about how trying hard for approvals what leads me here. thank you also girly man for letting me know that you honestly do not see what is so creepy about what I said.

I think I'm a little bit more confused now than I was before , but I still appreciate what you had to say and will likely understand in time.. Wink

as far as batshit crazy and capatble goes, that's very interesting that you see thatand that it makes it that much more creepywhen one is capable. and there is no way to un creep people out at this point.Okay Deidre I think it's time for me to quit writing here.