Purgatory is a real place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Purgatory is a real place
Sacrificing forum members is not as important as cleaning up the shit left behind by someone that needs a cleaning crew. Threats made to and about long time members and/or ignoring the situation seems to be the new system here.

Those that actually give a damn about this place don't matter any more.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
17-08-2014, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2014 06:22 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Though I have tried sincerely to have many meaningful conversations here and at times succeeded, I have failed, but unintentionally. But the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

A few weeks ago I could have told you with total sincerety," just give me a chance and I wont troll or flame. " Yet I have done both which is a surprise to me.

If you banned me, I can see why. I will have no feelings of hatred for you for doing so or think it was an abuse of power. I am an undesirable member of this forum. But the ban will hurt.

I thought maybe underneath all the insults, people were having fun with me due to the quantity of posts on my threads. I think I'm realizing more and more that people would have more fun without me.

How about you ban me for a month and I think about my behavior during that time and come back for one more strike? Consider
17-08-2014, 01:29 PM
How about you just man up and leave?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
17-08-2014, 01:31 PM
(17-08-2014 01:16 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  How about you ban me for a month and I think about my behavior during that time and come back for one more strike? Deal? Consider

If you are so lacking in self-control as to be unable to recuse yourself even temporarily, I would assume you are also lacking in the self-control required to change your behaviour.

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
17-08-2014, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2014 04:21 PM by Wicked Clown.)
because I have respect for all of the moderators here and many of the members, that seems like the right choice. Hell,, it is the right choice. a lot of people know that smoking is not the right choice, but it's not that easy to just quit.

I need to stop posting. okay guys let's see how this works, after this post will see if I can stop...
17-08-2014, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2014 02:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
(17-08-2014 01:16 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  How about you ban me for a month and I think about my behavior during that time and come back for one more strike? Deal? Consider

.How 'bout we don't. ... Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-08-2014, 04:47 PM
(17-08-2014 02:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

.How 'bout we don't. ... Drinking Beverage

unban you after a month that is.
The first part we should do though.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
17-08-2014, 05:49 PM
(17-08-2014 12:53 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Convenient that! Dodgy A post that would have gotten even a long time member banned having actually been made by WC, that was edited by a mod to keep it clean, not being able to be cited for a mod, when the mod asks for instances of ban worthy activity Dodgy

TTA doesn't ban on first offences. Never has been our policy to as far as I'm aware.

That's not exactly something new and radical.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
17-08-2014, 05:50 PM
(17-08-2014 01:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Following procedure is far more important than what is good for the overall health of the forum in the view of the current mod team. Gotta have those t's crossed and i's dotted.

Ah, the old "ze ends justify ze means", I wondered what had happened to that one. Rolleyes

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
17-08-2014, 06:21 PM
(17-08-2014 12:08 PM)Leo Wrote:  I think this site need a similar idea dealing with trolls. A site section for trolls called the pit or the troll cage. Trolls would not be allowed to post in regular site sections.

Banning is much simpler. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post