Purgatory is a real place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Purgatory is a real place
(14-08-2014 04:30 PM)kim Wrote:  Nah... no troll is worthy of his/her own forum. Besides, being part of a community is being part of a community... learning to interact with others is part of it.

Sorry Clownboy, no one here is responsible for your real life behavior issues misinforming your concept of community. Stop expecting others to deal with your issues... deal with them yourself or fuck off. Drinking Beverage

BowingBowingBowingBowingBowing

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2014, 05:50 PM
(14-08-2014 03:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  Who have you ever booted? Consider

Well, it's been over a year since I was Admin and I didn't keep a diary of these things so I have no idea. The only one I remember was namiloveyou (or whatever the fuck he was called).

Still though, I'm failing to understand the relevance of the question. The number of people I have been involved in banning has no bearing on my understanding of the rules.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
14-08-2014, 05:53 PM
(14-08-2014 03:15 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Currently see hbl and wicked clown for prime examples.

Exactly my point. I'm not convinced that WC is a troll, for me the jury's still out on that one. I know I'm not the only person who feels that way.

He may well be a troll, he may well be a person with social issues who has just gone through a traumatic deconversion which he handled rather badly. No-one has presented anything to me to prove it either way. There's been plenty of speculation, and a few admirably clever misrepresentations of situations regarding him. But very little actual proof either way.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
14-08-2014, 06:09 PM
(13-08-2014 07:24 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  So at Af.com, when they ban someone, they often times wind up in a subforum called Purgatory. They have no way to access any other part of the forum and there the trolls enjoy eachother's douchey company, but also the Mods get to examine the trolls to see if they have any redeemable qualities.

I haven't seen anyone get out of purgatory yet but it is possible, lol. Other users can contact the administrators to get a key to purgatory to be Troll keeper, who try to provoke and test the trolls to see what they're made of. Yes, many trolls eventually go to eternal damnation, but some can be purified in Purgatory and eventually enter the Civilized part of the forum.

Just thought I'd suggest the possibility of letting your hell have an outer layer where some people get a shot at being purified of their doucheness.
Thumbsup

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKVwTKkywyyVQp0TyY3hg...7ZFhJvnIaw]
But who assesses the mods?
Sometimes trolls are simply misunderstood individuals...maybe savants.

atheistfoundation.com.au has a thread they call Fantasy Island. I was sent there before being banned for life. Bowing
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
14-08-2014, 06:13 PM
(13-08-2014 11:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I vote WC be put there as our first member to get put there.
Obvious rule 5 is obvious afterall.

I vote you be made Inquisitor in Charge .....Evil_monster HeartHuhSmartass
14-08-2014, 06:46 PM
(14-08-2014 05:53 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 03:15 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Currently see hbl and wicked clown for prime examples.

Exactly my point. I'm not convinced that WC is a troll, for me the jury's still out on that one. I know I'm not the only person who feels that way.

He may well be a troll, he may well be a person with social issues who has just gone through a traumatic deconversion which he handled rather badly. No-one has presented anything to me to prove it either way. There's been plenty of speculation, and a few admirably clever misrepresentations of situations regarding him. But very little actual proof either way.
you're a good super mod. I've always taken your words of Correction to heart.

if I lose my account I will miss you. Sad
14-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Am I the only one that finds so many of Wickedclowns' posts just utterly sycophantic?
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
14-08-2014, 08:17 PM
(14-08-2014 08:00 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Am I the only one that finds so many of Wickedclowns' posts just utterly sycophantic?

You're not alone. They are either that, or disturbing, or whiny, or threatening, or "hey guys, totally not tying to be creepy, but what do you think about this super creepy topic?"

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
14-08-2014, 08:30 PM
(14-08-2014 08:17 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 08:00 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Am I the only one that finds so many of Wickedclowns' posts just utterly sycophantic?

You're not alone. They are either that, or disturbing, or whiny, or threatening, or "hey guys, totally not tying to be creepy, but what do you think about this super creepy topic?"

First DLJ gets on him, then smerc finds him weird.

Clown how could you let this happen? I have not seen anyone make smerc find them weird to the point of annoyance.

[Image: 200_s.gif]

You make kitty cry.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
14-08-2014, 08:39 PM
(14-08-2014 08:17 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

He likes the shock value, trolls always do, of his disturbing topics and posts but I think he is trying to avoid getting banned from ANOTHER atheist site so he tries to endear himself to everyone, pass them off as harmless jokes. It comes off so damn forced.

I know the type though. I used to run with a Firm back in London and every single one of them have a guy like WC. Never been a fan.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post