Purgatory is a real place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Purgatory is a real place
(14-08-2014 08:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 08:17 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You're not alone. They are either that, or disturbing, or whiny, or threatening, or "hey guys, totally not tying to be creepy, but what do you think about this super creepy topic?"

First DLJ gets on him, then smerc finds him weird.

Clown how could you let this happen? I have not seen anyone make smerc find them weird to the point of annoyance.

[Image: 200_s.gif]

You make kitty cry.

It really does take quite a bit to get me to not like someone. I was even rooting for Taq up until the end because I knew he was decent overall.

Don't forget girly man, seriously... How do you get even girly to hate you? And Guley! Guley loves everybody too. This guys just bad news No

And you used such a great picture for that post, Zeke!! Warms my heart Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
14-08-2014, 08:45 PM
(14-08-2014 08:44 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 08:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  First DLJ gets on him, then smerc finds him weird.

Clown how could you let this happen? I have not seen anyone make smerc find them weird to the point of annoyance.

You make kitty cry.

Don't forget girly man, seriously... How do you get even girly to hate you? And Guley! Guley loves everybody too. This guys just bad news No

This makes me wonder how much Hughsie has followed this guys posts. He has a definite pattern and is here to cause trouble.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-08-2014, 08:48 PM
(14-08-2014 08:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 08:44 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Don't forget girly man, seriously... How do you get even girly to hate you? And Guley! Guley loves everybody too. This guys just bad news No

This makes me wonder how much Hughsie has followed this guys posts. He has a definite pattern and is here to cause trouble.

Yeah, I've kept my mouth shut hoping the mod team was keeping an eye on things, not my business you know, but if this guy isn't in violation of rule 5, I don't think it's a rule that is capable of being broken. Again, not my business, not telling anyone how to run the place, just my two cents.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
14-08-2014, 08:51 PM
(14-08-2014 08:44 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 08:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  First DLJ gets on him, then smerc finds him weird.

You make kitty cry.

It really does take quite a bit to get me to not like someone. I was even rooting for Taq up until the end because I knew he was decent overall.

Yeah I thought that cat was something you would like. You thought I named my luna after that one.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
14-08-2014, 09:02 PM
(14-08-2014 05:53 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 03:15 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Currently see hbl and wicked clown for prime examples.

Exactly my point. I'm not convinced that WC is a troll, for me the jury's still out on that one. I know I'm not the only person who feels that way.

He may well be a troll, he may well be a person with social issues who has just gone through a traumatic deconversion which he handled rather badly. No-one has presented anything to me to prove it either way. There's been plenty of speculation, and a few admirably clever misrepresentations of situations regarding him. But very little actual proof either way.

Traumatic deconversion so often ends up with necrophiliac tendencies, pathological lying, and posting pictures of a gun in your mouth. Just ask all the other people here have deconverted and done the exact same thing...it's just typical behavior.

You are either as sick as he is or you think you are somehow superior by waiting for a complete meltdown that someone else will mop up.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
14-08-2014, 09:13 PM
(14-08-2014 08:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  This makes me wonder how much Hughsie has followed this guys posts. He has a definite pattern and is here to cause trouble.

I happily admit, I don't follow the guy around the forum. I'm basing my opinion off of the posts that have been shown to me by various people.

Like I said, I have yet to be given what I consider conclusive evidence either way. If anyone has it then I, and I suspect the rest of the FT, would most appreciate being directed to it. Conclusive evidence though, I'm not hugely interested in ambiguous comments accompanied by speculation. Oh, and full posts, not specifically selected single sentences aimed purely at proving a preconceived notion, as I know at least one person has done.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
14-08-2014, 09:14 PM
(14-08-2014 09:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 08:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  This makes me wonder how much Hughsie has followed this guys posts. He has a definite pattern and is here to cause trouble.

I happily admit, I don't follow the guy around the forum. I'm basing my opinion off of the posts that have been shown to me by various people.

Like I said, I have yet to be given what I consider conclusive evidence either way. If anyone has it then I, and I suspect the rest of the FT, would be most appreciate to be directed to it. Conclusive evidence though, I'm not hugely interested in ambiguous comments accompanied by speculation. Oh, and full posts, not specifically selected single sentences aimed purely at proving a preconceived notion, as I know at least one person has done.

Go to the vipers pit and read his thread there top to bottom, if at the end of it you do not have a bead on this guy you never will.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Too bad all those edited, sanitized posts don't really portray the intent any more.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-08-2014, 09:26 PM
I am second to vote we send Wicked clown to purgatory.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-08-2014, 09:49 PM
I can hear you Smile