Purgatory is a real place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Purgatory is a real place
I thought it was a joke guys. Since this is the internet I thought people would be entertained. You know, like a dangerous monster behind glass that can't do anything to you. Entertainment! I thought it would give you a kick like watching a horror movie. I know so many people who are entertained by psychopathic stuff. How do you think Eminem and ICP went multi platinum?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Aaaaaaand here we go again Facepalm

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
14-08-2014, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2014 10:23 PM by Hughsie.)
(14-08-2014 09:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  For hughsie, read through these please.

This one had to be closed because he couldn't drop the issue, and is full of creepy posts
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-Etiquette

Same with this one, but moved to the vipers pit. Also contains a direct and clear threat to a forum member which I pointed out.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...g-up-blank

Sorry but those two threads between them contain over 60 pages. I simply am not interested enough in WC (no offence to the guy) to wade through 60 pages of people bickering at each other. Now I'm not Admin I have no obligation to.

(14-08-2014 09:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I like to call this one "oh gee guys, I swear I'm Not creepy, but seriously, wouldn't eating aborted fetuses be good??"
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...Cannbalism

I thought that thread was actually an interesting thread. I guess it's because I've always found it fascinating how much psychology affects our tastes and what we consider socially acceptable.

(14-08-2014 09:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Here he wants to discuss why the world would be a better place if we killed off all people who are obese and/or have HIV Dodgy
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thread-Eugene

It's not something I would particularly discuss myself but I don't personally see anything wrong with hypothetical discussion. We've had equally dark threads by other members with no reaction.

(14-08-2014 09:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  This one he posted a picture of a gun in his mouth, talk about disturbing
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ckoos-nest

If he wants to stick a gun in his mouth then that's him being stupid, It doesn't affect me.

(14-08-2014 09:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  How he views his relationship with this young woman is disturbing to say the least after getting to know him on the forum. I fear for this girl.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-Anonymous

He's made no attempt to deny struggling with social interaction. Making a post about how you've done things wrong but are seeking help isn't that awful in my book.

(14-08-2014 09:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  His intro thread Facepalm where he mentions right from the start that he "LIKES LITTLE BOYS" later in a different thread he recents "I swear, I didn't mean it that way, not even for the shock value Angel "
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ve-hommies

As Anjele helpfully pointed out, discussions on this are not acceptable on TTA. The issue in question has been dealt with.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
14-08-2014, 10:20 PM
(14-08-2014 10:17 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Aaaaaaand here we go again Facepalm

You are a good person. I know you have grounds for what you are doing. I failed here. But the failure will be a valuable lesson for the future.

I'm sorry. Please enjoy life and don't think about wicked clowns! Smile
14-08-2014, 10:20 PM
(14-08-2014 10:14 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ferdi, I love you Heart and this is in no way directed towards you, but towards hughsie if he shares your feelings. I'm not a moderator, it's not my job to monitor this stuff. If I was a moderator and had agreed to spend my time running this place, I'd gladly dig out the specific posts, but honestly I'm sick, it's late, and I shouldn't have to. This is what the mods are here for.
At least I provided thread links, which was more time than I should have had to spend.

Again, with much love my dear Heart

I have no power to ban anyone and I am one of eight moderators (including both Mods and Super-Mods). I also give my time to this place voluntarily.

Why is the onus suddenly on me to wade through 60+ pages that I have no interest in reading? That's why we have a report button.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
14-08-2014, 10:21 PM
34 pages, on default view, is a lot of pages of posts to scroll and read through. Linking a post that contains offensive statements or evidence shouldn't be much of a chore to do, and if he cleans up his posts, and you just so happen to see the post before he removes anything that makes you uncomfortable, print screen/screen shot the posts. It's easy.

Just saying, things can be made simpler for people and Hughsie is one person who lacks an abundance of time, much to your inconvenience I guess. He's not the only person on the forum team anyways.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
14-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Thank you Hughsie! I felt much relief when I read your post. Smile *hugs*
14-08-2014, 10:25 PM
(14-08-2014 10:23 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Thank you Hughsie! I felt much relief when I read your post. Smile *hugs*

Well, like I said, I'm unconvinced either way. I readily acknowledge that you could be troll. I'd just personally prefer something a bit more concrete before I write a person off.

I guess in some people's eyes that makes me a bad person or whatever but I can live with that.

Best
Worst
14-08-2014, 10:28 PM
Well I hope they call you for jury duty. Deidre, I hope you will be part of the jury as well Wink
14-08-2014, 10:30 PM
What does a clown do? He/She entertains people. One of the reasons I came here was to entertain you Smile