Purgatory is a real place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Purgatory is a real place
(14-08-2014 10:28 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Well I hope they call you for jury duty. Deidre, I hope you will be part of the jury as well Wink

Well I'm unlikely to be of much benefit to you if I end up on jury duty, I live in England. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
14-08-2014, 10:30 PM
The place sure is a lot better since WC's arrival.
14-08-2014, 10:32 PM
(14-08-2014 10:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  The place sure is a lot better since WC's arrival.

I know, it's so peaceful and quiet.
14-08-2014, 10:32 PM
WC, you are a very articulate, intelligent guy. If you don't try too hard to be funny etc...and just be a good contributor, people will see the real you. :-)

So, take that as you will but I mean it to help you.

I haven't read these "creepy" posts you have been posting but I know that your topics are out there sometimes. Just be yourself.

Debating whether to read these other past posts. Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
14-08-2014, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2014 10:45 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(14-08-2014 10:32 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  WC, you are a very articulate, intelligent guy. If you don't try too hard to be funny etc...and just be a good contributor, people will see the real you. :-)

So, take that as you will but I mean it to help you.

I haven't read these "creepy" posts you have been posting but I know that your topics are out there sometimes. Just be yourself.

Debating whether to read these other past posts. Laugh out load

It's water under the bridge Dee. I'd rather you didn't read them, nor would I have posted them were I to know they would get so much spot light. I'm, in awe of how I became a celebrity overnight Big Grin

. I regret what I do when the bipolar cycles are spinning. People that know me know that I'm gentle and have a big heart.
14-08-2014, 10:43 PM
(14-08-2014 10:30 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 10:28 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Well I hope they call you for jury duty. Deidre, I hope you will be part of the jury as well Wink

Well I'm unlikely to be of much benefit to you if I end up on jury duty, I live in England. Big Grin

I want to hear your accent so badly right now! I've always loved it. Smile
14-08-2014, 10:46 PM
(14-08-2014 10:43 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I want to hear your accent so badly right now! I've always loved it. Smile

Here I am, just be warned though that I sound super gay in that video because I was nervous. I'd never made a video of myself like that before and for some reason my nerves came out by making me sound super gay. Facepalm

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
14-08-2014, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2014 10:53 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Okay, it will have to wait till tomorrow unfortunately! The Computer at this Psyche facility doesn't show videos. I'll try the phone 2morrow. Tommorow is a new day. How about givin the clown a new slate?
14-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Also since we have five minutes till tomorrow, I'll share the big event today . Here's the video of me just before purchasing my new pet. The most venomous and aggressive pet I have ever owned that can be sold at a pet shot.. It has a red mark on the cage as a warning.

It's called a baboon spider. It was actually euphoric bonding with this creature. We get along really well now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfYGDRhH...r_embedded
14-08-2014, 11:01 PM
(14-08-2014 10:57 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Also since we have five minutes till tomorrow, I'll share the big event today . Here's the video of me just before purchasing my new pet. The most venomous and aggressive pet I have ever owned that can be sold at a pet shot.. It has a red mark on the cage as a warning.

It's called a baboon spider. It was actually euphoric bonding with this creature. We get along really well now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfYGDRhH...r_embedded

HAHA I love how when the spider was crawling around on the floor, the guy taking the video (I assume) was like "oh my god can you put it back in the container please."

I love spiders and moths. They're so interesting. I've also always wanted a pet snake, or some kind of interesting reptile.