Purgatory is a real place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Purgatory is a real place
(14-08-2014 11:01 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 10:57 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Also since we have five minutes till tomorrow, I'll share the big event today . Here's the video of me just before purchasing my new pet. The most venomous and aggressive pet I have ever owned that can be sold at a pet shot.. It has a red mark on the cage as a warning.

It's called a baboon spider. It was actually euphoric bonding with this creature. We get along really well now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfYGDRhH...r_embedded

HAHA I love how when the spider was crawling around on the floor, the guy taking the video (I assume) was like "oh my god can you put it back in the container please."

I love spiders and moths. They're so interesting. I've also always wanted a pet snake, or some kind of interesting reptile.

A). Ferd that is awsome, finally good to meet a female friend who does not shriek in horror at arthropods

B). Baboon spiders have the deadliest venom of all tarantulas, but that is like saying ken ham is the smartest of all creationist, we all know he is still not smart. Turns out the pain really comes from fang size. http://www.scienceinafrica.com/old/index...baboon.htm

So it is not the venom that is truly the pain giver, it is the fang size.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
15-08-2014, 02:34 AM
I like how the only people that don't seem to have a problem with Wicked Clown and his posts are the ones that willingly admit they have not bothered to read them. It's amusing.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
15-08-2014, 06:01 AM
(15-08-2014 02:34 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I like how the only people that don't seem to have a problem with Wicked Clown and his posts are the ones that willingly admit they have not bothered to read them. It's amusing.

Sorry? Just because I don't want to waste twenty minutes of my life wavering through a 30-page thread of literally NOTHING but posts that read as followed:

1.) Wicked clown posts something that seems fine.
2.) "Don't be a dick Wicked Clown."
3.) "You're a troll I'm not even going to bother to stay on thread topic."
4.) "Stop making dumb threads, this is spam, why aren't you banned?"
5.) people still complain and don't bother with thread topic
6.) people don't bother to link/print screen Wicked Clown posts that bother them.

And just because I don't feel like punching myself in the face to multiple 30-page long threads doesn't mean I haven't at least glanced at them and read some of his posts. But maybe that's why I haven't seen posts that bother me, and that's why I'm asking to people to link god damn mother fucking posts to persuade me (feels as if ranting to brick walls sometimes.) I just don't have the time or the interest to analyze the forum like everyone else does, apparently.

Again, maybe LINKING POSTS isn't such a difficult matter, or maybe you're just as lazy and uninterested as I am and you're just being a dick.

So there. Suck my ass.
15-08-2014, 06:05 AM
(15-08-2014 06:01 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 02:34 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I like how the only people that don't seem to have a problem with Wicked Clown and his posts are the ones that willingly admit they have not bothered to read them. It's amusing.

Sorry? Just because I don't want to waste twenty minutes of my life wavering through a 30-page thread of literally NOTHING but posts that read as followed:

6.) people don't bother to link/print screen Wicked Clown posts that bother them.

And just because I don't feel like punching myself in the face to multiple 30-page long threads doesn't mean I haven't at least glanced at them and read some of his posts. But maybe that's why I haven't seen posts that bother me, and that's why I'm asking to people to link god damn mother fucking posts to persuade me (feels as if ranting to brick walls sometimes.) I just don't have the time or the interest to analyze the forum like everyone else does, apparently.

Again, maybe LINKING POSTS isn't such a difficult matter, or maybe you're just as lazy and uninterested as I am and you're just being a dick.

So there. Suck my ass.

Or maybe don't post an opinion on whether said person is a troll or not if you have not read his posts.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
15-08-2014, 06:09 AM
(15-08-2014 06:05 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 06:01 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Sorry? Just because I don't want to waste twenty minutes of my life wavering through a 30-page thread of literally NOTHING but posts that read as followed:

So there. Suck my ass.

Or maybe don't post an opinion on whether said person is a troll or not if you have not read his posts.

Please direct me to where I posted such an opinion. I've only posted asking people to link me and Hughsie POSTS. You know, so we can actually form opinions.

GOD DAMN.

[PUNCHES A FUCKING WINDOW]
15-08-2014, 06:12 AM
(15-08-2014 06:09 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 06:05 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Or maybe don't post an opinion on whether said person is a troll or not if you have not read his posts.

Please direct me to where I posted such an opinion. I've only posted asking people to link me and Hughsie POSTS. You know, so we can actually form opinions.

GOD DAMN.

You didn't, Tim however did.

(14-08-2014 05:53 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 03:15 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Currently see hbl and wicked clown for prime examples.

Exactly my point. I'm not convinced that WC is a troll, for me the jury's still out on that one. I know I'm not the only person who feels that way.

He may well be a troll, he may well be a person with social issues who has just gone through a traumatic deconversion which he handled rather badly. No-one has presented anything to me to prove it either way. There's been plenty of speculation, and a few admirably clever misrepresentations of situations regarding him. But very little actual proof either way.

(14-08-2014 09:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 08:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  This makes me wonder how much Hughsie has followed this guys posts. He has a definite pattern and is here to cause trouble.

I happily admit, I don't follow the guy around the forum. I'm basing my opinion off of the posts that have been shown to me by various people.

Like I said, I have yet to be given what I consider conclusive evidence either way. If anyone has it then I, and I suspect the rest of the FT, would most appreciate being directed to it. Conclusive evidence though, I'm not hugely interested in ambiguous comments accompanied by speculation. Oh, and full posts, not specifically selected single sentences aimed purely at proving a preconceived notion, as I know at least one person has done.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
15-08-2014, 06:15 AM
Why do people have such a big fucking problem with linking me posts, OR print screening posts before he cleans them up and posting them someplace like here? Like damn I say one thing and people all of a sudden think I'm this guy's mascot. I'm not. I'm just asking for people to kindly direct me to offensive posts because I don't have the attention span to sit through 30-pages of repetitive bullshit and ass scratching.
15-08-2014, 06:17 AM
(15-08-2014 06:12 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 06:09 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Please direct me to where I posted such an opinion. I've only posted asking people to link me and Hughsie POSTS. You know, so we can actually form opinions.

GOD DAMN.

You didn't, Tim however did.

(14-08-2014 05:53 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Exactly my point. I'm not convinced that WC is a troll, for me the jury's still out on that one. I know I'm not the only person who feels that way.

He may well be a troll, he may well be a person with social issues who has just gone through a traumatic deconversion which he handled rather badly. No-one has presented anything to me to prove it either way. There's been plenty of speculation, and a few admirably clever misrepresentations of situations regarding him. But very little actual proof either way.

(14-08-2014 09:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I happily admit, I don't follow the guy around the forum. I'm basing my opinion off of the posts that have been shown to me by various people.

Like I said, I have yet to be given what I consider conclusive evidence either way. If anyone has it then I, and I suspect the rest of the FT, would most appreciate being directed to it. Conclusive evidence though, I'm not hugely interested in ambiguous comments accompanied by speculation. Oh, and full posts, not specifically selected single sentences aimed purely at proving a preconceived notion, as I know at least one person has done.

Ah well, to each his own. His opinion could easily change if people would, you know, LINK ME GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING SHIT COCK POSTS.

LINK

[SLAMS HEAD THROUGH WINDOW]
15-08-2014, 06:19 AM
(15-08-2014 06:15 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Why do people have such a big fucking problem with linking me posts, OR print screening posts before he cleans them up and posting them someplace like here? Like damn I say one thing and people all of a sudden think I'm this guy's mascot. I'm not. I'm just asking for people to kindly direct me to offensive posts because I don't have the attention span to sit through 30-pages of repetitive bullshit and ass scratching.

No you just jumped all over a post that was not aimed at you. You're catching the backlash from Hughsie's lol tl;dr response when he had put forth an opinion. Right now he is arguing from ignorance and when presented with the threads in question complaining he doesn't want to actually read them.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
15-08-2014, 06:20 AM
(14-08-2014 10:18 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 09:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  For hughsie, read through these please.

This one had to be closed because he couldn't drop the issue, and is full of creepy posts
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-Etiquette

Same with this one, but moved to the vipers pit. Also contains a direct and clear threat to a forum member which I pointed out.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...g-up-blank

Sorry but those two threads between them contain over 60 pages. I simply am not interested enough in WC (no offence to the guy) to wade through 60 pages of people bickering at each other. Now I'm not Admin I have no obligation to.

It is the job of the forum team to monitor.
If you are unwilling to do so, then resign from the forum team.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post