Purgatory is a real place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2014, 06:30 AM
RE: Purgatory is a real place
(15-08-2014 06:19 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 06:15 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Why do people have such a big fucking problem with linking me posts, OR print screening posts before he cleans them up and posting them someplace like here? Like damn I say one thing and people all of a sudden think I'm this guy's mascot. I'm not. I'm just asking for people to kindly direct me to offensive posts because I don't have the attention span to sit through 30-pages of repetitive bullshit and ass scratching.

No you just jumped all over a post that was not aimed at you. You're catching the backlash from Hughsie's lol tl;dr response when he had put forth an opinion. Right now he is arguing from ignorance and when presented with the threads in question complaining he doesn't want to actually read them.

That still doesn't explain why posts can't be linked anyway, because I don't actually want to read them either. That's 50+pages of my young (already short due to extra sleep + caffeine) lifespan cut away, when all I want is to conveniently be linked to a couple of specific posts that contain uncomfortable/questionable material.

Mother of fucks.

Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
15-08-2014, 06:31 AM
Is there a rule against uncomfortable material? Does anybody here enjoy reading or watching horror stories? I know so many people who are interested in reading about and watching documentaries about serial killers and it has nothing to do with them being disturbed or wanting to harm anyone.
15-08-2014, 06:32 AM
(15-08-2014 06:20 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 10:18 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Sorry but those two threads between them contain over 60 pages. I simply am not interested enough in WC (no offence to the guy) to wade through 60 pages of people bickering at each other. Now I'm not Admin I have no obligation to.

It is the job of the forum team to monitor.
If you are unwilling to do so, then resign from the forum team.

To expand on what Chas said:
Especially considering WC is a person of interest.
If you don't wanna read his shit fine, but don't form an opinion and offer said opinion as a counter argument to what people who have read his shit are saying.

How can you defend him when you haven't even read his posts?
We shouldn't have to link you, it's your fucking job. You have the purple name, not us. Either do your job or don't, but if you choose the later than stay the fuck out of the chatter when you have no fucking clue as to what you are talking about.
15-08-2014, 06:37 AM
Anjele
Quote:Of course, the background has been cleaned up in many instances.
I've repeatedly asked you to name one of these instances where I cleaned up something and kept it hidden from staff. I've asked you to do this no less than five times and you refuse to. That is because you are dishonest and I know that to be true! Your dishonesty is you falsely accusing me and then denying that you falsely accused me of anything Smile

You are far more immature than me. I don't go making things up or using hyperbole's to destroy someone's reputation. Grow up!
15-08-2014, 06:41 AM
(15-08-2014 06:32 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 06:20 AM)Chas Wrote:  It is the job of the forum team to monitor.
If you are unwilling to do so, then resign from the forum team.

To expand on what Chas said:
If you don't wanna read his shit fine, but don't form an opinion and offer said opinion as a counter argument to what people who have read his shit are saying.

We shouldn't have to link you, it's your fucking job. You have the purple name, not us. Either do your job or don't, but if you choose the later than stay the fuck out of the chatter when you have no fucking clue as to what you are talking about.

Well it's not my job and I don't have a purple name so could you link me posts anyways or nah
15-08-2014, 06:43 AM
(15-08-2014 06:41 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 06:32 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  To expand on what Chas said:

Well it's not my job and I don't have a purple name so could you link me posts anyways or nah

Fuck off, it's 50+ pages, I'm not going through that shit because you're a lazy hoebag.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
15-08-2014, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 07:34 AM by Wicked Clown.)
That is the most hilarious thing about so many of these accusations. For instance, they say, there's this girl here that was so scared of you she had to run away. She couldn't just put you on ignore but had to leave the forum entirely because she is one of your victims and has been talking about it for months. And now we are terrified of becoming your victim yet have no evidence that you victimized anyone. (from an online forum that is)

Unless you want to call insulting someone who is repeatedly harassing me at this forum "victimization" which I eventually did after about a week of restraining myself. I did some immature name calling. For about two weeks though I didn't return insult for insult.

It really tests my patience when I've got multiple people following me around incessantly making insults and false accusations and trying to bully me into leaving.

(how convenient it is that this "victim" is no longer here to offer any evidence and no body can tell me what I did to this person)
15-08-2014, 06:46 AM
(15-08-2014 06:46 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  That is the most hilarious thing about so many of these accusations. For instance, they say, there's this girl here that was so scared of you she had to run away. She couldn't just put you on ignore but had to leave the forum entirely because she is one of your victims and has been talking about it for months. And now we are terrified of becoming your victim yet have no evidence that you victimized anyone. (from an online forum that is)

Unless you want to call insulting someone who is repeatedly harassing me at this forum which I eventually did after about a week of restraining myself.

(how convenient it is that this "victim" is no longer here to offer any evidence and no body can tell me what I did to this person)

The grown ups are talking now go back to you playpen.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
15-08-2014, 06:49 AM
(15-08-2014 06:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 06:41 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Well it's not my job and I don't have a purple name so could you link me posts anyways or nah

Fuck off, it's 50+ pages, I'm not going through that shit because you're a lazy hoebag.

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND

That's 50+ pages of bullshit, and that's why Hughsie is so reluctant to read the threads himself. They're long as fuck and ain't nobody got time for that. Just because you have a purple name doesn't mean you're unemployed, unbathed, filled with broken dreams and are living in your parent's basement with your dog named FuFu. 50+ pages consumes some time- time that we don't really feel like yawning and drooling through.

Frusty
15-08-2014, 06:52 AM
(15-08-2014 06:49 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 06:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck off, it's 50+ pages, I'm not going through that shit because you're a lazy hoebag.

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND

That's 50+ pages of bullshit, and that's why Hughsie is so reluctant to read the threads himself. They're long as fuck and ain't nobody got time for that. Just because you have a purple name doesn't mean you're unemployed, unbathed, filled with broken dreams and are living in your parent's basement with your dog named FuFu. 50+ pages consumes some time- time that we don't really feel like yawning and drooling through.

Frusty

So don't offer an opinion and vouch for him to stay if you haven't read his shit.