Purity Balls *snicker*

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2014, 03:37 PM
RE: Purity Balls *snicker*
I really hate this freakish obsession they have with female virginity, as if it's the most important thing about women... Dodgy

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-03-2014, 03:38 PM
(21-03-2014 03:32 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 03:06 PM)Crulax Wrote:  My balls haven't been pure since I was 11!Gasp

You really need to wash better.... No girl is going to kiss a dirty ball!

Angel

I didn't say they were dirty I said they aren't pure!Tongue

I can't vouch for all men but my cock and balls are probably the cleanest part on me!Evil_monster

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
21-03-2014, 03:40 PM
(21-03-2014 03:38 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 03:32 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  You really need to wash better.... No girl is going to kiss a dirty ball!

Angel

I didn't say they were dirty I said they aren't pure!Tongue

I can't vouch for all men but my cock and balls are probably the cleanest part on me!Evil_monster

Pfff, details. It was a way funny joke! Haha
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
21-03-2014, 03:41 PM
(21-03-2014 03:37 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I really hate this freakish obsession they have with female virginity, as if it's the most important thing about women... Dodgy

THANK YOU!
[+] 3 users Like LadyDay's post
21-03-2014, 03:57 PM
(21-03-2014 03:30 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  Ah yes, so you are owned by your father until you get married and are then owned by your husband. The high priest of the household.
Where is the purity balls for their sons?! Why aren't the boys giving their virginities to their mothers to protect?! Why aren't the wives high priests of the family on even ground with the father/husband?

Be silent, woman. You have no place instructing the menfolk. Facepalm Angry Hobo

Sadly, that's not a joke to them. :shady: My sister is an obedient little woman who wouldn't DARE speak against something a man says. It makes me sick that she's related to me.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
21-03-2014, 04:01 PM
I'm glad people have already addressed this, but: If you encounter someone who tries to defend this idiotic practice, just feign ignorance and ask them what the balls for mothers and sons are called. They shut the fuck up pretty quick. Thumbsup

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 5 users Like Cephalotus's post
21-03-2014, 04:07 PM
(21-03-2014 03:57 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Be silent, woman. You have no place instructing the menfolk. Facepalm Angry Hobo

Sadly, that's not a joke to them. :shady: My sister is an obedient little woman who wouldn't DARE speak against something a man says. It makes me sick that she's related to me.

You send your sister to me and I'll teach her how a well-aimed kick to the balls will make any man who thinks he's superior to her suddenly change his mind Tongue

Now get back in the kitchen, itsnotme, and make me a sandwich! I haven't given you the evening off just because it's Friday! If you do well I'll give you a bit extra on your allowance to go buy yourself something pretty. Now scoot. *pats itsnotme on the bum*
[+] 2 users Like LadyDay's post
21-03-2014, 04:17 PM
Eeeeew.

How can one feel comfortable when it comes to a whole ceremony that has to do with your dad and sex?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
21-03-2014, 04:25 PM
This is extremely concerning. Not because of the abstinence, but because of the message it tells girls. Your worth is tied to your hymen. Your worth goes down with each man you sleep with. A persons sexuality is a currency to be traded, spent or "saved".

The virginity issue is the worst thing you can do to a girl.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
21-03-2014, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 04:55 PM by TheGulegon.)
(21-03-2014 03:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I was going to ask where the balls are inserted.

But alas, never mind.

I'll show ya Drinking Beverage
Tongue
Seriously, though! Bottom Laughat Line : More sex = happier people! That's It
What would be a good symbol to give for a pledge to screw as many guys as a girl wants? Consider A dildo around her neck? idk Actually the balls would do.

[edit] the #1 reason to utterly destroy religion is because of acts like this! Causing someone to feel shame, and embarrassment, is essentially causing someone psychological pain . If you are making someone feel bad (for just wanting to feel good) you are wrong!!!!!

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post