Purity bull roleplay.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2015, 09:29 PM
Purity bull roleplay.
Hobo I've felt like a little story teller lately! First, a side mini-rant.

My Grandpa is doing a "project" in writing. My mother is helping him with this. He's not publishing anything. (Though he should have seriously considered it by now, since religion sells good.) He wants to write his knowledge and fundamentalist Christian apologetics in a few pages before he dies. Why? Because me, my aunts and uncle are going to hell. He is certain that I'm going to hell, because I don't attend church regularly. No attending church means you have zero knowledge about the bible and the religion, apparently. Never mind that I went to church many times when I didn't want to as a child and have much of my past lost to God. He and my mother are fine with themselves not going sometimes, because they weren't paying attention to the clock sometimes or whatever or being sick and staying home. As long as one goes on Sunday, they believe.

Facepalm

He has to save our souls, and feels convinced that we're all completely clueless about the bible (eye roll), and that his writings will convince us to convert back. I don't want to do anything for an evil fiction character like YHWH! He's a jerk, and an example of him being loving and caring are nowhere in the same bible. I've been over the old King James (the version he prefers) four times now! There will no doubt be at least some little snippet of Homophobe in his 'project.' I assume this because he has said his ignorance about gays repeatedly. If I shared my thoughts or opinions about the LGBT, he and mother will "correct" Lienda about how she's the one who is wrong. He believes that transexuality and homosexuality are the same exact thing, and think they are trying to ruin America by being God hating deviants. Hobo He's also a big fan of Rush Limbah and the Republican right. He doesn't recommend the fundamentalist Church of Christ that's one block away from us because "the liberals attend that one."

He's written articles for a magazine called Truth magazine, and a couple of church pamphlets. I already have some of the pamphlets on my desk. 'sigh' When and if he finishes this 'project,' I might consider sharing in the forum. No doubt that it's going to have apologist tactics that he's experienced at. The fact that he can speak a verse off the top of his head doesn't impress me either. He said "Have you bothered to read it? You're going to learn about what you don't know. Believe ME! heh!" Dodgy Christians have no idea how condescending they are sometimes. It's condescending and arrogant to basically tell someone they don't know a dam thing about the very thing to took up most of their childhood. Kind of an insult, to be honest. OH RIGHT! I just blew away 24 years, because I liked being a dumb dumb. NO! I wish I could go back in time and NOT wait for the afterlife! It would have a very different result than what I have now!

"Oh. You know all those years that went down the toilet because you were doing what you were told to for God? That doesn't mean a dam thing! It's just you having shoved your head up your butt for 24 years and not grasping anything important. I know this because you don't sit your butt in a seat. I bet I have a higher IQ than you do. 'GRIN'" Yeah, it sounds that validating to me. You can assume someone doesn't know about it, but don't be a dick and tell them to their face that you think they're stupid and lazy. Being away from God didn't burry my motivation and make me feel like garbage, but religion did it too easily.
'sigh' Anyway, time for a pretend.

'pretends'
Evil_monster Hi there! I'm pure and you're not! Tee hee hee. I have my own language and it's beautiful. If you speak an accent, it's ok as long as it's in the tones that I, your goddess, prefers. If you use clichés, memes and personality that I do not enjoy, I will not like you. I might tolerate such attacks and horrible behavior for a while, but I'll have to release the button at some point. I expect you to speak as I understand. Each expression must mean what I think it interprets as, and not what it means in your terms. YOU WILL NOT speak sounds that I would place an a member of another group image! They must speak how I like them to, and you must speak how I like you to. Speech must always balance with your looks!

For example, I expect white to talk WHITE ONLY in how I see white people. Stepping out of this boundary is a subconscious integration with one another, and that makes me feel disgust. Need I remind you that you must control yourself at a specific level and never be other than what you're told? You will NOT speak like the other party! Speaking how we wish you to is respect! Mental division is respect. THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU! 'pulls out a sword and rubs her fingers along flat end' Evil_monster Succeed, and I will call you normal. Fail and everyone will see what an idiot you are.

You will never copy or behave like something little ol' me doesn't think is intelligent. I define what is normal! 'nudge' Don't you want to fit in? Hmmmmm?There will no awkward twitching, knee bouncing, rocking and certainly no flat effect. These are considered acts of idiocy! You will not look stupid! 'whack' Such motion is considered a violation of conduct of expression. Strangers might give you higher consequences for it.

See this dog? I love this dog. It drools on my rug, but I adore this doggie. I forget about the droll right away. You're not a dog! You're a humanoid. Everything you do counts for character. Make as few mistakes as possible! I expect you to rise to a level of perfection! I am not under the same rules as you! I am purely normal. My language matters. Yours must conform. What do you mean I type poor grammar and make mispronunciations. Uh! I'm purely NORMAL! My mistakes are a learning process. We'll give some attention to your strengths after we handle your flaws that you better get correct fast. I don't care if you have limited hints! You're supposed to measure up where I'm not always perfect... whoe, Wait a minute here. (Oops....)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2015, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2015 09:38 PM by Lienda Bella.)
RE: Purity bull roleplay.
End my long rant about something personal. K.

'bow' Drooling
25-01-2015, 09:42 PM
Didn't Jebus already save your souls ? Just curious.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-01-2015, 10:35 PM
Heh. Yep. One of my Aunts, that certain Uncle and I have all been baptized once. My aunt is a little bitter about Christianity, but I can't blame her really. I think she might have family reasons for feeling as she does. I had strange dreams in my teens where I was paralyzed and had thought it was legitimate to.