Purple Flying Hippos(Favorite Food thread)(Just found out how to edit the title)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2012, 08:27 AM
RE: Favorite Foods.
crawfish

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2012, 05:00 PM
RE: Purple Flying Hippos(Favorite Food thread)(Just found out how to edit the title)
No one has posted since I changed the title too a much more fitting title...

Anyway, My second favorite food would have to be Tacos, with my special ingredient...

Under Repair.
19-08-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: Purple Flying Hippos(Favorite Food thread)(Just found out how to edit the title)
(19-08-2012 05:00 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Anyway, My second favorite food would have to be Tacos, with my special ingredient...

Which is?

And I don't wanna hear nothing about no flying hippos. Purple or otherwise. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
19-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Thrice baked potatoes. I suspect they have a similar ingredient Cow. You'd love em!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
19-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Purple Flying Hippos(Favorite Food thread)(Just found out how to edit the title)
(19-08-2012 05:24 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Thrice baked potatoes. I suspect they have a similar ingredient Cow. You'd love em!

Okay, twice-baked, I love. What the hell is the deal with thrice?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-08-2012, 07:23 PM
Bake the tater, scoop, mix with your "goodies" (I like plenty of butter Thumbsup ), , do a short second bake to crisp the top, then eat. The third bake comes about a half hour later.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
19-08-2012, 07:53 PM
(19-08-2012 07:23 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Bake the tater, scoop, mix with your "goodies" (I like plenty of butter Thumbsup ), , do a short second bake to crisp the top, then eat. The third bake comes about a half hour later.

Ah. The baked that keeps giving! I like!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-08-2012, 08:04 PM
All things 'baked' are good Thumbsup

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
19-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Well... not "baked"... but sweetened lime juice.

Under Repair.
19-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Soo many favorites:

Italian:

Rigatoni with Smoked Chicken

Russian:

Kasha Heart( I was raised on this stuff!)

(USA)American:

Buffalo Wings ( I LIKE THEM UNBEARABLY HOT)

Chinese:

Pho Bo Beef Noodle Soup

French:

Frog legs.

African: (When I was on my missionary trips and when I was going over there to help without the church( when I deconverted)

Rice.

(I didn't each much of anything else over there.)

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.