Purpose

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2017, 06:36 AM
RE: Purpose
It's not a political action group, it's a rag tag community of atheists of all descriptions exchanging experiences and ideas.

It's a big forum with many topics, find one that interests you, chime in and see what happens.

What do you mean: "the purpose of running AFA forum? " Whose purpose and what is AFA? We are TTA here.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2017, 06:38 AM
To quote Seth...'start thinking'.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-02-2017, 06:46 AM
(28-02-2017 04:33 AM)Thinker Wrote:  I have skimmed the rules and some information. However, I'm unclear what I should be doing on this forum.

Listen.
Talk.
Support.
Heal.
Vent.
Laugh.
Cry.
Learn.
Teach.
Grow.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 4 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
28-02-2017, 07:24 AM
(28-02-2017 06:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  What do you mean: "the purpose of running AFA forum? " Whose purpose and what is AFA? We are TTA here.

I just assumed it meant "the purpose of running A Fucking Atheist forum"
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
28-02-2017, 07:31 AM
(28-02-2017 06:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  It's not a political action group, it's a rag tag community of atheists of all descriptions exchanging experiences and ideas.

We may be a rag-tag bunch of atheists but we must defeat the Cylons...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
28-02-2017, 08:50 AM
(28-02-2017 04:33 AM)Thinker Wrote:  I have skimmed the rules and some information. However, I'm unclear what I should be doing on this forum.

Dear Thinker, it’s not like you were handcuffed and brought here against your will then abandoned.

You showed up on your own. The rest is up to you.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
28-02-2017, 09:47 AM

Can you please explain what is the purpose of running AFA forum so I can fulfill its purposes as I see fit? I am not going to waste my time interacting in a manner that is of secondary to no importance. I want to engage here in a manner that is productive, practicable, constructive and conducive to catalysing changes to the real world.

I look forward to a favourable reply here.

Facepalm Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
28-02-2017, 10:13 AM
(28-02-2017 07:24 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 06:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  What do you mean: "the purpose of running AFA forum? " Whose purpose and what is AFA? We are TTA here.

I just assumed it meant "the purpose of running A Fucking Atheist forum"
Drinking Beverage
I think it's an Aussie atheist forum.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
28-02-2017, 09:57 PM
Oops. I was copying and pasting from another Aussie forum. I should have rewritten it to TTA before posting. Forgive me then!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-02-2017, 10:13 PM
(28-02-2017 09:57 PM)Thinker Wrote:  Oops. I was copying and pasting from another Aussie forum. I should have rewritten it to TTA before posting. Forgive me then!

Hug