Pussy Tickling

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Pussy Tickling
(04-02-2015 05:04 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Pussy tickling:No

Pussy slapping:Yes

I am good at slapping pussy.

I have this gif....it would be the absolute perfect response to this post, but I can't post it Sad

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2015, 01:20 PM
(11-02-2015 12:08 PM)Losty Wrote:  ...

I have this gif....it would be the absolute perfect response to this post, but I can't post it Sad

This one?

[Image: giphy.gif]

11-02-2015, 01:46 PM
Meanwhile, while whiling away some time in England this week, I came across this conversation referring to wartime pussy tickling that has only recently become available thanks to the Freedom of information Act:

ANNOUNCER: RAF Corfe Mullen, Top Secret Air Ministry Research Station, June the 3rd 1940.

WING COMMANDER: Prime Minister

CHURCHILL: Wing Commander. I trust you have good news for me

WING COMMANDER: I hope so, sir. If you’ll follow me.
You’ll be aware, sir, that we’ve been putting out the story that our fighter pilots are on a strict diet of carrots, and the resultant Vitamin A boost is improving their eyesight and allowing them to see in the dark.

CHURCHILL: Yes, rather childish nonsense, isn’t it?

WING COMMANDER: Of course

CHURCHILL: And are the Germans falling for it?

WING COMMANDER: No, sir. No, we think that they have discovered that this is merely a cover for Mr Watson-Watt’s experiments with electro-magnetic waves, the so-called “radar” system.

CHURCHILL: Indeed. And are they falling for that?

WING COMMANDER: Well, sir, as far as we can tell - we think they are.

CHURCHILL: Excellent. Whereas the truth is…

WING COMMANDER: The truth, sir, lies behind these doors

(opens doors, cats miaow)

CHURCHILL: Ah, a room full of cats, just as I thought.

WING COMMANDER: As you thought, sir?

CHURCHILL: What other explanation could there be? Suddenly our crews can inexplicably see in the dark? To the thinking man there is but one explanation - clearly you are training cats as navigators

WING COMMANDER: You’re a great man, sir, and we’re lucky to have you. Yes, sir, we are. After all, we have long used dogs in the military, cats are not only far more intelligent but have exceptionally good night sight. Let us give you a demonstration. Chovers!

CHOVERS: Uh, yes, sir. Hello, sir

WING COMMANDER: Bring me Flight Navigation Officer Sooty

CHOVERS: Right away, sir. Here he is, sir

SOOTY: Miaow

WING COMMANDER: Put him through his paces, Chovers

CHOVERS: Yes, sir. (unfolds map) Alright, Sooty. Don’t let me down, old chap. Church with a spire.

SOOTY: Miaow (places paw on map)

CHOVERS: Church with a steeple

SOOTY: Miaow (places paw on map)

CHOVERS: Well done!

CHURCHILL: May I?

CHOVERS: Uh, please

CHURCHILL: Bridal path permitted for public use

SOOTY: Miaow (places paw on map) Miaow (places paw on map) Miaow (places paw on map)

CHURCHILL: The Krupp Munitions Factory near Essen

SOOTY: (yawns)

CHURCHILL: Well, can’t he do that? That’s what we need!

CHOVERS: Well he can, sir, but -

WING COMMANDER: It is the one drawback, sir. we’re used to working with dogs, of course. And dogs love us and want us to do well. Cats are indifferent to us and don’t care if we die. So we have to keep a constant reward system in operation. Chovers, rub the navigation officer’s tummy

CHOVERS: Yes, sir

SOOTY: (purrs)

CHURCHILL: But this is ludicrous, man! We can’t have our pilots breaking off a dogfight every ten minutes to rub the navigator’s tum-tum

SOOTY: (hisses)

WING COMMANDER: Actually, Prime Minister, we’re not calling them “dogfights” anymore. It does seem to be paying off, sir. And so tomorrow night, Prime Minister, we would like, for the first time, to send a Spitfire squadron into action against the enemy, navigated entirely by cats. Do we have your permission, sir?

CHURCHILL: I suppose so. What do you call this method, by the way?

WING COMMANDER: Feline navigation system, sir. Or, for short, CatNav

CHURCHILL: Good job

http://finnemore-fans.livejournal.com/4408.html

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
11-02-2015, 04:57 PM
Oh boy the Wing Commander really screwed up that operation. He could have skipped the whole reward system with the cats. Much easier method for using cats as night vision:

[Image: the_history_of_night_vision_goggles_540.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post