Put on your Swimmies...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2016, 07:18 AM
Put on your Swimmies...
You're a survivor on a life raft in the middle of the ocean after your ship went down in a storm. Two other TTA members are with you. Who are they and who would you eat first? Hobo Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2016, 07:33 AM
RE: Put on your Swimmies...
(05-04-2016 07:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You're a survivor on a life raft in the middle of the ocean after your ship went down in a storm. Two other TTA members are with you. Who are they and who would you eat first? Hobo Wink

Hmmmm. One wonders. is this female member of the forum trying to get more rep points?

Who would one "eat" first Is this a loaded question or is my mind in the gutter? Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 14 users Like Banjo's post
05-04-2016, 07:47 AM
Hope I would not sound creepy if I say that I would choose JennyBee and Aliza.* As for eating order doesn't matter, it's not like it would kill someone Wink

*I sometimes wonder if Jews are kosher Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 7 users Like Szuchow's post
05-04-2016, 07:50 AM
(05-04-2016 07:47 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Hope I would not sound creepy if I say that I would choose JennyBee and Aliza.* As for eating order doesn't matter, it's not like it would kill someone Wink

I think Aliza would taste like peanut butter since she's always eating it Laugh out load
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
05-04-2016, 07:50 AM
(05-04-2016 07:33 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(05-04-2016 07:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You're a survivor on a life raft in the middle of the ocean after your ship went down in a storm. Two other TTA members are with you. Who are they and who would you eat first? Hobo Wink

Hmmmm. One wonders. is this female member of the forum trying to get more rep points?

Who would one "eat" first Is this a loaded question or is my mind in the gutter? Big Grin

Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-04-2016, 07:52 AM
(05-04-2016 07:50 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(05-04-2016 07:47 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Hope I would not sound creepy if I say that I would choose JennyBee and Aliza.* As for eating order doesn't matter, it's not like it would kill someone Wink

I think Aliza would taste like peanut butter since she's always eating it Laugh out load

I happen to like peanut butter so it appears that my choice wasn't bad Smile

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
05-04-2016, 07:53 AM
Life of Pi a la TTA Tongue

I choose Girlyman 'cos he's got lots of meat on him and Earmuffs 'cos he'll help me kill Girly. If either of us helps Girly kill the other then he'll eventually kill and eat the remaining one, so it's safest if we both team up to eat Girly. Plus Muffs will still be available for a light snack if rescue doesn't come soon enough.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
05-04-2016, 07:58 AM

I've been there. Same as everyone else. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
05-04-2016, 07:59 AM
(05-04-2016 07:50 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

One wonders, desires unexplored thus far?

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-04-2016, 08:05 AM
(05-04-2016 07:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(05-04-2016 07:50 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I think Aliza would taste like peanut butter since she's always eating it Laugh out load

One wonders, desires unexplored thus far?

Just answering the question in the spirit of OP.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post