Put on your Swimmies...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2016, 10:50 AM
RE: Put on your Swimmies...
Probably Girlyman and Heatheness, both for entertainment value, though I'm afraid I'd probably be the first entree.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
05-04-2016, 10:58 AM
(05-04-2016 07:53 AM)morondog Wrote:  Life of Pi a la TTA Tongue

I choose Girlyman 'cos he's got lots of meat on him and Earmuffs 'cos he'll help me kill Girly. If either of us helps Girly kill the other then he'll eventually kill and eat the remaining one, so it's safest if we both team up to eat Girly. Plus Muffs will still be available for a light snack if rescue doesn't come soon enough.

Yabut, would the raft stay afloat with GirlyMan on it?
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
05-04-2016, 11:06 AM
(05-04-2016 07:33 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Who would one "eat" first Is this a loaded question or is my mind in the gutter? Big Grin

That's OK. It's warm and friendly and you meet all sorts of interesting people in the gutter.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 4 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
05-04-2016, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2016 01:58 PM by Aliza.)
(05-04-2016 07:47 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Hope I would not sound creepy if I say that I would choose JennyBee and Aliza.* As for eating order doesn't matter, it's not like it would kill someone Wink
*I sometimes wonder if Jews are kosher Wink

No, Jews are not kosher. But that’s okay, because I’m secretly a peacock (okay a peahen, but who's counting?) and pheasants are totally kosher. Eat your heart out. Big Grin

(05-04-2016 07:50 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I think Aliza would taste like peanut butter since she's always eating it Laugh out load

I would imagine pheasant and peanut sauce is quite tasty. I’m sure you can figure a way to convert that to a vegan recipe if you needed to, jennybee. Tongue

(05-04-2016 08:47 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  So I guess the question is. Smooth or chunky? Wonder what Ali. . . no I better not.

Nishi! Angry

… Why? Do you prefer chunky or smooth?
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
05-04-2016, 01:55 PM
(05-04-2016 01:49 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(05-04-2016 07:47 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Hope I would not sound creepy if I say that I would choose JennyBee and Aliza.* As for eating order doesn't matter, it's not like it would kill someone Wink
*I sometimes wonder if Jews are kosher Wink

No, Jews are not kosher. But that’s okay, because I’m secretley peacock (okay a peahen, but who's counting?) and pheasants are totally kosher. Eat your heart out. Big Grin

(05-04-2016 07:50 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I think Aliza would taste like peanut butter since she's always eating it Laugh out load

I would imagine pheasant and peanut sauce is quite tasty. I’m sure you can figure a way to convert that to a vegan recipe if you needed to, jennybee. Tongue

(05-04-2016 08:47 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  So I guess the question is. Smooth or chunky? Wonder what Ali. . . no I better not.

Nishi! Angry

… Why? Do you prefer chunky or smooth?
Oh hi. Funny to bump into you here. Ehrrmm I was just leaving, I'd love to chat but you know how it is. Ehehehehherrmmmm yeeeah.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
05-04-2016, 02:05 PM
(05-04-2016 01:49 PM)Aliza Wrote:  No, Jews are not kosher. But that’s okay, because I’m secretly a peacock (okay a peahen, but who's counting?) and pheasants are totally kosher.

Curiosity sated.

(05-04-2016 01:49 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Eat your heart out. Big Grin

That are words that I love to hear Wink

(05-04-2016 01:49 PM)Aliza Wrote:  … Why? Do you prefer chunky or smooth?

Don't know about Nishi but I prefer smooth.

Also do not be angry at Nishi. I'm sure that he didn't mean anything bad Angel

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
05-04-2016, 03:07 PM
(05-04-2016 02:05 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(05-04-2016 01:49 PM)Aliza Wrote:  No, Jews are not kosher. But that’s okay, because I’m secretly a peacock (okay a peahen, but who's counting?) and pheasants are totally kosher.

Curiosity sated.

Nishi's from Denmark, he only eats cheese. Wink
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
05-04-2016, 03:26 PM
(05-04-2016 07:33 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(05-04-2016 07:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You're a survivor on a life raft in the middle of the ocean after your ship went down in a storm. Two other TTA members are with you. Who are they and who would you eat first? Hobo Wink

Hmmmm. One wonders. is this female member of the forum trying to get more rep points?

Who would one "eat" first Is this a loaded question or is my mind in the gutter? Big Grin

Um, you can all eat me if it'll get my rep to 100. Cool

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like WillHopp's post
05-04-2016, 05:26 PM
(05-04-2016 02:05 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  

Curiosity sated.

Smooth enough for your tastes?

[Image: Funniest_Memes_opened-a-peanut-butter-ja...17640.jpeg]
[+] 12 users Like Aliza's post
05-04-2016, 05:43 PM
(05-04-2016 03:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Nishi's from Denmark, he only eats cheese. Wink

Did you have to go there? Shocking

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post