Put on your Swimmies...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: Put on your Swimmies...
(31-01-2017 01:36 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-04-2016 10:39 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Who's going to provide the ballast if not Girly?

We could use your fundoshi for a sail Tongue

So you see, Jennybee, this is the reason we need you around here.....because you start these crazy ass threads clear out of the blue.

I love the threads you think up. I'd like to open up your brain and see what's going on because it sure sounds like you have a party going on in there. Banana_zorro Laugh out load

I would love you on a raft with me. I need another person, right? I still need to think of the other person. Consider

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
31-01-2017, 02:33 PM
(31-01-2017 02:22 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(31-01-2017 01:36 PM)jennybee Wrote:  We could use your fundoshi for a sail Tongue

So you see, Jennybee, this is the reason we need you around here.....because you start these crazy ass threads clear out of the blue.

I love the threads you think up. I'd like to open up your brain and see what's going on because it sure sounds like you have a party going on in there. Banana_zorro Laugh out load

I would love you on a raft with me. I need another person, right? I still need to think of the other person. Consider

Definitely always a party up there. Wink I should dedicate it to science Hobo

How about Rocketsurgeon? He seems pretty mechanically inclined and could probably fix things and get us moving to land. Until then, he could entertain us with "the smoulder" Laugh out load

31-01-2017, 03:42 PM
(31-01-2017 02:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(31-01-2017 02:22 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So you see, Jennybee, this is the reason we need you around here.....because you start these crazy ass threads clear out of the blue.

Definitely always a party up there. Wink I should dedicate it to science Hobo

How about Rocketsurgeon? He seems pretty mechanically inclined and could probably fix things and get us moving to land. Until then, he could entertain us with "the smoulder" Laugh out load

Too bad Rocket is married, we'd have a great time. Wait! What am I thinking, I'm married too! Facepalm

Rocket's such a smarty pants. Tongue

So there would be three on this hypothetical raft? I made a raft when I was a kid up in the Sierras. One of my older brothers helped me. It was a pretty pathetic little raft but we took it over to Lake Tahoe and floated it around for a while. God that lake is cold!!!! Fun times though.Cool

Have you ever swam in Lake Tahoe? ((((Brrrrrrr))))

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
31-01-2017, 04:29 PM
(31-01-2017 03:42 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(31-01-2017 02:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Definitely always a party up there. Wink I should dedicate it to science Hobo

Too bad Rocket is married, we'd have a great time. Wait! What am I thinking, I'm married too! Facepalm

So there would be three on this hypothetical raft? I made a raft when I was a kid up in the Sierras. One of my older brothers helped me. It was a pretty pathetic little raft but we took it over to Lake Tahoe and floated it around for a while. God that lake is cold!!!! Fun times though.Cool

I love Tahoe Heart

I have a bf too, so nothing would be happening other than the "smoulder" look he gives in his selfies. Tongue

Yes, three people in the raft. One or both might need to be food though. Luckily, I'm vegan so I'm probably the only one who doesn't taste like chicken. It will be my survival technique that I taste like a rutabaga. Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
31-01-2017, 04:36 PM
(31-01-2017 04:29 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(31-01-2017 03:42 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Too bad Rocket is married, we'd have a great time. Wait! What am I thinking, I'm married too! Facepalm

I love Tahoe Heart

I have a bf too, so nothing would be happening other than the "smoulder" look he gives in his selfies. Tongue

Yes, three people in the raft. One or both might need to be food though. Luckily, I'm vegan so I'm probably the only one who doesn't taste like chicken. It will be my survival technique that I taste like a rutabaga. Laugh out load

I'm pretty sure you're going to taste like pork when we ro if it came to that.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
31-01-2017, 04:45 PM
(31-01-2017 04:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-01-2017 04:29 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I love Tahoe Heart

I'm pretty sure you're going to taste like pork when we ro if it came to that.

I don't know if I have enough fat on me to be pork. Maybe a glazed tofu Hobo