Putin Vows Military Response If Sweden Joins NATO

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2017, 06:20 AM
RE: Putin Vows Military Response If Sweden Joins NATO
(03-06-2017 06:09 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(03-06-2017 12:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nothing says "I'm a scared little bitch" like being fearful of fucking Sweden.
What are they gonna do? Out-good-look you to death with their amazing jawlines and flowing golden hair??

edit: side note: Damn McCain look like shit.
Lol yup, I mean what's he scared of missile launched saunas or maybe weaponised rye crackers and salmon or perhaps an air launched cruise smorgasbord ? Laugh out load

Are you both serious? I certainly hope not, since a simple look at a map should educate everyone making fun of it. Add a few NATO bases to the picture you see and you will get the message.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
03-06-2017, 06:29 AM
Apparently Sweden agrees that Europe cannot depend on the shit gibbon. All kinds of consequences to that assholiness.

If you listen to his latest speech - he is fully aware that European leaders were snickering at his behavior - and in that speech he vowed that they would laugh no more. It got no coverage.

Shit is happening.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
03-06-2017, 07:11 AM
(03-06-2017 06:29 AM)Dom Wrote:  If you listen to his latest speech - he is fully aware that European leaders were snickering at his behavior - and in that speech he vowed that they would laugh no more. It got no coverage.

He's a cornered animal, so everything is possible. The more he's painted into a corner, the more dangerous he will become. I fear there's a war on the horizon. A big one, possibly attacking North Korea, which will leave Seoul in smoldering ruins. Or even a confrontation with Russia to deivert attention from his Russian ties.

That speech came from Bannon, of course. I find it remarkable that he used nearly the same words Hitler used in a speech, attacking his enemies. I guess Bannon was very much aware of that.

[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
03-06-2017, 07:12 AM
(03-06-2017 06:20 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(03-06-2017 06:09 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Lol yup, I mean what's he scared of missile launched saunas or maybe weaponised rye crackers and salmon or perhaps an air launched cruise smorgasbord ? Laugh out load

Are you both serious? I certainly hope not, since a simple look at a map should educate everyone making fun of it. Add a few NATO bases to the picture you see and you will get the message.
No I'm not serious I'm being 100% humorous I know they're major arms dealers and geographically important.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
03-06-2017, 07:14 AM
(03-06-2017 07:11 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(03-06-2017 06:29 AM)Dom Wrote:  If you listen to his latest speech - he is fully aware that European leaders were snickering at his behavior - and in that speech he vowed that they would laugh no more. It got no coverage.

He's a cornered animal, so everything is possible. The more he's painted into a corner, the more dangerous he will become. I fear there's a war on the horizon. A big one, possibly attacking North Korea, which will leave Seoul in smoldering ruins. Or even a confrontation with Russia to deivert attention from his Russian ties.

That speech came from Bannon, of course. I find it remarkable that he used nearly the same words Hitler used in a speech, attacking his enemies. I guess Bannon was very much aware of that.
Do you really think there might be a war ? Scary prospect.
03-06-2017, 07:18 AM
(03-06-2017 07:14 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Do you really think there might be a war ? Scary prospect.

One of the oldest tricks in the book. Machiavelli was aware of that when writing Il principe. If you have domestic unrest, find an outside enemy. Many American presidents have acted accordingly. The difference being that they weren't raving idiots and knew about calculable and incalculable risks. Something to strike the patriotic nerve but not big enough to create a global crisis.

[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
03-06-2017, 07:26 AM
(03-06-2017 07:18 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(03-06-2017 07:14 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Do you really think there might be a war ? Scary prospect.

One of the oldest tricks in the book. Machiavelli was aware of that when writing Il principe. If you have domestic unrest, find an outside enemy. Many American presidents have acted accordingly. The difference being that they weren't raving idiots and knew about calculable and incalculable risks. Something to strike the patriotic nerve but not big enough to create a global crisis.

Won't his aides and advisors keep him in check though ?
03-06-2017, 07:28 AM
(03-06-2017 07:26 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(03-06-2017 07:18 AM)abaris Wrote:  One of the oldest tricks in the book. Machiavelli was aware of that when writing Il principe. If you have domestic unrest, find an outside enemy. Many American presidents have acted accordingly. The difference being that they weren't raving idiots and knew about calculable and incalculable risks. Something to strike the patriotic nerve but not big enough to create a global crisis.

Won't his aides and advisors keep him in check though ?

If it's Mattis or Tillerson, probably.

If it's Bannon or Preibus, not likely.
03-06-2017, 07:29 AM
(03-06-2017 07:26 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Won't his aides and advisors keep him in check though ?

There's a sufficient amount of hawkish idiots that I'm very sceptical.

03-06-2017, 07:30 AM
We're already in a (proxy) war. Many of them. Almost every country in the world is. Russia, NATO, and Sweden included. It's not a question of if. Any decision that is made in regards to alliance status will have immediate global ramifications. Love him or hate him, it is not irrational for Putin to be concerned by this. It matters. Every small move in this never ending game counts.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post