Putin's answer to the British journalist's questions.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2015, 01:52 AM
Putin's answer to the British journalist's questions.
What did you guys think?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: Putin's answer to the British journalist's questions.
Nice dodge on the Ukrainian question. I never know what to believe with Putin, but there's a definite whiff of paranoia there.

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. -Thomas Jefferson

A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. -David Hume
29-10-2015, 03:21 AM
(29-10-2015 01:52 AM)Banjo Wrote:  What did you guys think?

Is he right the US is aggressive and an preemptive aggressor in it's military force, absolutely.

Is that in any logical way an argument to say Russia isn't an aggressor just because their budget and forces are smaller or they weren't doing it until 3 years ago, (like when he took back over the President from Medvedev) No it isn't.

Though good to know he is against Ebola. Cool

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
29-10-2015, 03:43 AM
(29-10-2015 02:17 AM)RinChi Wrote:  Nice dodge on the Ukrainian question. I never know what to believe with Putin, but there's a definite whiff of paranoia there.

Of course we must remember the US has more than 1000 overseas bases.

Of course Russia has been an aggressor too.

This is why I am after others opinions.

I think paranoia is a certainty after losing approx' 47 million in the great patriotic war.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
29-10-2015, 04:23 AM
(29-10-2015 03:43 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I think paranoia is a certainty after losing approx' 47 million in the great patriotic war.

They have only themselves to blame, it's not like Hitler was most trustworthy guy on the planet or like Stalin didn't have the info about other guy with mustache plans.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
29-10-2015, 04:51 AM
(29-10-2015 04:23 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 03:43 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I think paranoia is a certainty after losing approx' 47 million in the great patriotic war.

They have only themselves to blame, it's not like Hitler was most trustworthy guy on the planet or like Stalin didn't have the info about other guy with mustache plans.

True, and Stalin was a prick. But Stalin is long dead. The memory of the war will last until the Russians are no more. I understand your feelings. I have relatives who lived under Soviet rule. But the question remains, who is funding ISIS? Why has the US and their allies been so piss poor with their attacks when the Russians have been more effective in a few weeks?

Plus it is awesome to see SU34's. Wink

The Me109 and FW190 were superior to most Russian fighters, but the Germans lost 80% of men and material in the east.

And the Russians are destroying those religious fundamentalists ISIS.

I'm beginning to lean toward Sukhoi. Smile

Of course I remain on the fence, but the west has been pretty useless. One must admit. The war against Japan ended in 4 years and that against Germany with all it's amazing generals and material in 6.

WTF is going on over there? I guess the ordinary person on the street will never know.

Banjo.
29-10-2015, 05:05 AM
I am under the impression that this is his honest view , is it objective or not it`s a different matter.

Quote:Is that in any logical way an argument to say Russia isn't an aggressor just because their budget and forces are smaller or they weren't doing it until 3 years ago, (like when he took back over the President from Medvedev) No it isn't.
What he meant of course is that having a "small" army budget proves that they are not planning aggression. Argument can`t hold up to logical scrutiny, but it makes some sense in a practical way.

Quote:They have only themselves to blame, it's not like Hitler was most trustworthy guy on the planet or like Stalin didn't have the info about other guy with mustache plans.

People with mustaches should not be trusted.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
29-10-2015, 05:17 AM
(29-10-2015 04:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  True, and Stalin was a prick. But Stalin is long dead. The memory of the war will last until the Russians are no more. I understand your feelings. I have relatives who lived under Soviet rule.

Stalin is long dead but his country is ruled by former KGB agent. Having said that I don't really have opinion about Putin nor I care about Russia.

As for relatives, some of mine died in russian camps, some lived but now that's history.

(29-10-2015 04:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  But the question remains, who is funding ISIS? Why has the US and their allies been so piss poor with their attacks when the Russians have been more effective in a few weeks?

I don't know and I don't really care as it's too far away.

(29-10-2015 04:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Of course I remain on the fence, but the west has been pretty useless. One must admit. The war against Japan ended in 4 years and that against Germany with all it's amazing generals and material in 6.

I don't quite follow your line of thought.

I do not think that west has been useless despite what USRR could have claimed in times past.

(29-10-2015 04:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  WTF is going on over there? I guess the ordinary person on the street will never know.

It's possible.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
29-10-2015, 05:29 AM
My line of thought, for what it is at this time, is that the chaos began with the west at the beginning if the Iraq war, Many many years ago compared to WWII.
We created chaos and it is only getting worse. The west blundered in and now there is a massive shit fight. Haliburton did well. The rest of the world suffered as a result. At least Europe the US (Which owes China Billions). And more and more Islamic refugees are moving into the west. Which let's face it, cannot be good.
The Americans have been doing deals, Saddam was their man, in the Middle East, and South America for years. I don't know who or what to believe.

But those Sukhois are so nice! Big Grin

Banjo.
29-10-2015, 05:35 AM
(29-10-2015 05:29 AM)Banjo Wrote:  My line of thought, for what it is at this time, is that the chaos began with the west at the beginning if the Iraq war, Many many years ago compared to WWII.
We created chaos and it is only getting worse. The west blundered in and now there is a massive shit fight. Haliburton did well. The rest of the world suffered as a result. At least Europe the US (Which owes China Billions). And more and more Islamic refugees are moving into the west. Which let's face it, cannot be good.
The Americans have been doing deals, Saddam was their man, in the Middle East, and South America for years. I don't know who or what to believe.

Good to know.

There are no real consequences for Poland so I don't really care about all that mess. I only wrote in response to great patriotic war.

Mikhail Bakunin.