Putin's answer to the British journalist's questions.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2015, 05:44 AM
RE: Putin's answer to the British journalist's questions.
(29-10-2015 05:35 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  ]

Good to know.

There are no real consequences for Poland so I don't really care about all that mess. I only wrote in response to great patriotic war.

Where the Russians shafted Poland? Yeah I know. Ultimately the west shafted Poland as well!

One of the first proper books I ever read was on the history of the Polish air force. Did you know the first ever Luftwaffe aircraft shot down by another aircraft during WWII was flown by the pilot Wladek Gnys of the Polish air force?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
29-10-2015, 05:53 AM
(29-10-2015 05:44 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Where the Russians shafted Poland? Yeah I know. Ultimately the west shafted Poland as well!

I don't feel resentment as USRR done what it considered good for itself; in politics there is no place for sentiments.

Same with the west, though I put part of the blame on GB and it's guarantees.

But in the end it could have been worse, i.e. Poland taking part in Shoah back to back with Reich. It may not be pragmatic approach but I don't feel the regrets about not joinig Hitler.

(29-10-2015 04:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  One of the first proper books I ever read was on the history of the Polish air force. Did you know the first ever Luftwaffe aircraft shot down by another aircraft during WWII was flown by the pilot Wladek Gnys of the Polish air force?

I don't read much about military history (Antony Beevor mainly), I am more concerned with Shoah and Hitler rise to power when I choose my books.

As for the pilot I didn't know.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
29-10-2015, 05:58 AM
It's true. He later flew with the RAF.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
29-10-2015, 06:06 AM
(29-10-2015 05:58 AM)Banjo Wrote:  It's true. He later flew with the RAF.

I don't have the reason to doubt that it's true.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
29-10-2015, 07:18 AM
I don't like the guy but Putin has a point. Nato is creeping closer and closer to the Russian border and has been for years. What does one expect? Of course Russia is going to react. If it was the other way round, say such a threat on Americas border with Mexico. I'm sure the US would react in a similar fashion.

The same with Syria. Russia are helping one of their allies. Good luck to them. The US and the Brits are a pissed off with the fact they the Russians are bombing a bunch of islamic fucks that they support..... so what. Putin might actually clean up the whoe fucking mess.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
29-10-2015, 07:18 PM
I am trying to catch up on the news I've missed over the past weeks. I wonder what people think of this? I also saw that China is going to help Russia. Sadly most reports I've found on youtube have not been subtitled into English. It is ard to know exactly what is going on. Especially in my state! Big Grin

Banjo.
29-10-2015, 07:31 PM
(29-10-2015 07:18 AM)Marozz Wrote:  I don't like the guy but Putin has a point. Nato is creeping closer and closer to the Russian border and has been for years. What does one expect? Of course Russia is going to react. If it was the other way round, say such a threat on Americas border with Mexico. I'm sure the US would react in a similar fashion.

The present eastern European member states desperately wanted to join NATO. That's "creeping" only in the mind of a paranoiac.

(29-10-2015 07:18 AM)Marozz Wrote:  The same with Syria. Russia are helping one of their allies. Good luck to them. The US and the Brits are a pissed off with the fact they the Russians are bombing a bunch of islamic fucks that they support..... so what. Putin might actually clean up the whoe fucking mess.

Assad is a genocidal mass murderer. By virtue of the brutality of the war he brought to his people many of those left opposing him are also genocidal mass murderers. Precisely nobody has a plan for what exactly to do with the place now.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
29-10-2015, 08:22 PM
To be frank, I never liked Putin and considered and still do consider him to be dangerous. He's like a wannabe Emperor. Having said that, due to the massive screw ups made by the coalition, which includes my country, Australia, what he is saying is making a lot of sense. I liked him here. (Even though he wrestles bears! I mean why?)

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
30-10-2015, 02:57 PM
(29-10-2015 04:23 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 03:43 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I think paranoia is a certainty after losing approx' 47 million in the great patriotic war.

They have only themselves to blame, it's not like Hitler was most trustworthy guy on the planet or like Stalin didn't have the info about other guy with mustache plans.

One might say that that is simply what happens to you when you side with nazis.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
31-10-2015, 12:10 AM
Putin is in his own way a demagogue as well, spinning the story for domestic consumption -- exactly like Obama.

My own feelings are that if the Russians wish to embroil themselves in a Middle Eastern war, we should step aside and let them do so. 'Tis good statecraft to encourage one enemy to fight another.