Q&A with The_Thinking_Theist

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
25-10-2013, 08:11 AM
RE: Q&A with The_Thinking_Theist
(25-10-2013 07:45 AM)black_squirrel Wrote:  
(25-10-2013 06:47 AM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  You're wrong, man. You're wrong. *says in hippy voice*

Lol!

How do you know that morondog is wrong? There is strong evidence that
God does not exist.

Read all my posts ya n00b!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2013, 08:18 AM
(25-10-2013 08:08 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  1.) If the Bible is the devine word of God and is accepted as 100% truth, why do all christians ignore much of it? I mean the laws in the OT are thrown out because of this new covenant, and the unpleaseant and degrading parts of the NT somehow not apllicable today? What gives?

2.) If god wanted to spread the word of the only offer for mankind's salvation, then why supposedly appear in a deprived, uneducated, and barbaric part of the World while other gods/scriptures were being worshiped in other parts of the globe?

[Image: pa7qc.jpg]
25-10-2013, 08:28 AM
Also, "devine" is not a word, you foolish person!

LaughatLaughatLaughatLaughatLaughatLaughatLaughatLaughatLaughatLaughatLaughatLaughatLaughatLaughat
Wink
25-10-2013, 08:30 AM
I actually thought, to some degree, you were serious about fielding questions as stated in the start of the thread. Guess I was wrong! If you wanted to joke around then don't ask to debate or answer anything. Alot of pages to this thread with no answers.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
25-10-2013, 08:34 AM
(25-10-2013 08:30 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  I actually thought, to some degree, you were serious about fielding questions as stated in the start of the thread. Guess I was wrong! If you wanted to joke around then don't ask to debate or answer anything. Alot of pages to this thread with no answers.

You fool!

I'm not Christian, I was trying to say with that meme. Have YOU read MY posts?

I've also stated many times that if your question slips through the cracks, remind me.
25-10-2013, 08:47 AM
(25-10-2013 08:34 AM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  You fool!

... Keeping it classy hmm ? Pretty sure this one's in the theist debating manual somewhere... at least most of the clowns who come through here seem to have read that page Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-10-2013, 08:55 AM
(25-10-2013 08:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-10-2013 08:34 AM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  You fool!

... Keeping it classy hmm ? Pretty sure this one's in the theist debating manual somewhere... at least most of the clowns who come through here seem to have read that page Dodgy

Big Grin

I think it's all the Shakespeare I've been reading lately on my Kindle, especially Tempest.

So, I'm bored. Wish to pose a question I may answer?
[+] 1 user Likes The_Thinking_Theist's post
25-10-2013, 09:01 AM
(25-10-2013 08:55 AM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  
(25-10-2013 08:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... Keeping it classy hmm ? Pretty sure this one's in the theist debating manual somewhere... at least most of the clowns who come through here seem to have read that page Dodgy

Big Grin

I think it's all the Shakespeare I've been reading lately on my Kindle, especially Tempest.

Since you believe in an external god that in no way reacts with the physical world since the moment of creation, what would be the point of worshipping such a God? It should have no bearing on your fate either way.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-10-2013, 09:17 AM
(25-10-2013 08:11 AM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  
(25-10-2013 07:45 AM)black_squirrel Wrote:  How do you know that morondog is wrong? There is strong evidence that
God does not exist.

Read all my posts ya n00b!
I did. Perhaps you are overwhelmed with all the questions, but
you never refuted my evidence that God does not exist.
25-10-2013, 09:24 AM
(25-10-2013 09:01 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(25-10-2013 08:55 AM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  Big Grin

Since you believe in an external god that in no way reacts with the physical world since the moment of creation, what would be the point of worshipping such a God? It should have no bearing on your fate either way.

I never said I worshiped God. I said I believed and appreciated and experienced his benevolence. Also he is wholly in and out of the multiveerse at the same time.