Q&A with The_Thinking_Theist

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
25-11-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: Q&A with The_Thinking_Theist
I have a question: anyone here have an amp that goes to eleven?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2013, 11:23 PM
(25-11-2013 04:08 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  I have a question: anyone here have an amp that goes to eleven?

[Image: spinaltap_eleven.jpg]

I do, and I store it right next to my 'life-sized' recreation of Stone Henge...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
26-11-2013, 08:01 AM
(25-11-2013 11:23 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-11-2013 04:08 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  I have a question: anyone here have an amp that goes to eleven?

[Image: spinaltap_eleven.jpg]

I do, and I store it right next to my 'life-sized' recreation of Stone Henge...

I got one, but it became in severe danger of being trod upon by some people afflicted with dwarfism...
26-11-2013, 08:12 AM
I have a Fender BXR300 Bass Amp, volume at 6, connected it to a 386 (8bit soundblaster)computer playing Doom, got Cops banging on my door ready to bust it down.
Chaingun was eargasm .

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
26-11-2013, 08:13 AM
(26-11-2013 08:12 AM)sporehux Wrote:  I have a Fender BXR300 Bass Amp, volume at 6, connected it to a 386 (8bit soundblaster)computer playing Doom, got Cops banging on my door ready to bust it down.
Chaingun was eargasm .

Why don't you just make 6 louder?
26-11-2013, 08:18 AM
(13-11-2013 07:27 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 08:50 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  I don't to touch His face to know, I don't need to use my eyes to see.

As for the word vomit comment, could you point out a phrase I used that you'd like clarification on? Thanks.

I don't think calling superfluous language by its correct name "word vomit" is rude. Nor does it deserve a negative rating for it. I didn't "leave" the thread. We have people all over the world on here who live in differs time zones. I went to bed! I don't spend 24 hours a day online.

A supernatural being has no gender and you don't need eyes to see it? When you have a room full of atheists, expect that these statements will get called to the mat.

I lived this nonsensical dribble my whole life. I dont have to hear it here. "God" is love (except for people just like you who *know* god appreciates murder), god is kind (except for those people just like you who *know* that god disapproves of someone's sexuality). Therefore, when you claim to *know* god just because you tripped out after sleep and food deprevation, your claims are no more valid than those that use those claims for their own personal agenda. There are facts, and there are theories (and I'm not referring to scientific theory - that's different). Atheists deal with facts. All we ask is that you use the correct names for things. You don't *know* anything more about god than a terrorist *knows* that god wants murder of infidels.
Stop acting like a spring loaded sea urchin.
26-11-2013, 08:31 AM
(26-11-2013 08:13 AM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  
(26-11-2013 08:12 AM)sporehux Wrote:  I have a Fender BXR300 Bass Amp, volume at 6, connected it to a 386 (8bit soundblaster)computer playing Doom, got Cops banging on my door ready to bust it down.
Chaingun was eargasm .

Why don't you just make 6 louder?

....ah, derp. Big Grin

(26-11-2013 08:18 AM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  Stop acting like a spring loaded sea urchin.

Get up off my line, n00b. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2013, 08:07 PM
Lecture_preistLecture_preistLecture_preistLecture_preist

RISE I COMMAND YE!

RISE!

I feel like with my fail at the boxing ring and some people with more questions, this thread needs to be back.