Q! Where are you?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Q! Where are you?
(01-06-2015 12:09 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Why not just go ahead and ban me, Mark?

But know this, The Q will get the credit for the win. That will fuel my next 100 sermons, "The atheists mocked me, than* banned me, rather than engage on the issues."

PS. Check... and mate.

In your dreams only. You do sermons ? Weeping
* then banned me.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-06-2015, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 12:00 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
Remember the old saying: Let sleeping idiots lie?

(01-06-2015 12:09 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Why not just go ahead and ban me, Mark?

But know this, The Q will get the credit for the win. That will fuel my next 100 sermons, "The atheists mocked me, than banned me, rather than engage on the issues."

PS. Check... and mate.

Ya......no. If I go into my tailors and take a big shit on the floor and they kick me out that's not a victory for me. There is no "win" there. A bunch of people getting tired of your bullshit to the point they show you the door is not you gaining a checkmate. Have you ever even played chess before? Gods below that's not even a relevant question cause the rest of us are playing chess and your sat at the kiddy table playing solitaire against yourself and claiming victory every time you lose to yourself.

You do know the person voted off the island is not the motherfucker that wins Survivor right?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 13 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
02-06-2015, 02:49 AM

But know this, The Q will get the credit for the win. That will fuel my next 100 sermons, "The atheists mocked me, than banned me, rather than engage on the issues."

PS. Check... and mate.

Q, you only get mocked because you don't engage in the issues. If you could better express yourself, and genuinely took an interest in what other people had to say, and honestly answered questions you were asked without avoiding them, you would be respected the same as anybody else. Some of your ideas would come in for a bit of flack, but you would be respected as a person. As things are, you are not real enough to be intellectually honest, which is why people like me make fun of you.

All is not lost. You can reinvent yourself by starting to ground your comments in reality.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Mark Fulton's post
02-06-2015, 04:49 AM
(01-06-2015 11:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Remember the old saying: Let sleeping idiots lie?

PS. Check... and mate.

Ya......no. If I go into my tailors and take a big shit on the floor and they kick me out that's not a victory for me. There is no "win" there. A bunch of people getting tired of your bullshit to the point they show you the door is not you gaining a checkmate. Have you ever even played chess before? Gods below that's not even a relevant question cause the rest of us are playing chess and your sat at the kiddy table playing solitaire against yourself and claiming victory every time you lose to yourself.

You do know the person voted off the island is not the motherfucker that wins Survivor right?

brilliant, I have a brain chub

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
02-06-2015, 06:40 AM

PS. Check... and mate.

Because we don't ban people for being idiots and having the comprehension abilities of a cheap bouncy ball.

But if you'd like to oblige yourself, just start creating sock-puppet accounts or start threatening people, then we will ban you for violating the rules, and then you can finally enjoy your self-righteous rage boner.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-06-2015, 06:47 AM
See what the fuck you did, Mark? I hope you're satisfied. Big Grin

I don't have much issue with Q; I just like to make noise - and post Gwynnies! Heart

Oh, and Bucky - I used to smoke a bunch of meth. Hobo Angel

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-06-2015, 07:17 AM
(01-06-2015 11:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Remember the old saying: Let sleeping idiots lie?

PS. Check... and mate.

My rating would be about 1600 if I jumped back into the sport. Please understand I'm not trying to become "the ultimate atheist on TTA Island". Drinking Beverage

PS. You have a tailor? Are you a bespoke sort of Kingsman?

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
02-06-2015, 11:02 AM
(01-06-2015 05:08 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(01-06-2015 04:38 AM)Chas Wrote:  Isn't this like whistling up the devil? Consider

Why would you do that? Huh

It's probably more like saying "Betelguise" (Beetlejuice) too many times....

[Image: cool-gif-Community-Beetlejuice-Easter-egg.gif]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
02-06-2015, 11:13 AM
(02-06-2015 07:17 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  My rating would be about 1600 if I jumped back into the sport.

Perhaps. But if you play like you debate, you would just put the queen anywhere you please, lie about your opponent's moves, refuse to acknowledge when one of your pieces was taken, and yet still think you are playing like Kasparov. If you are so dishonest anonymously, then why should anyone believe you if you were to sit down and play in the flesh?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 4 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
02-06-2015, 11:20 AM
(02-06-2015 07:17 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  My rating would be about 1600 if I jumped back into the sport [chess].

OMG, Q is about as good a chess player as I am! But that's OK, I'm not really very good. 1600 is a pretty average rating. At most tournaments, I'm in the lower half.