Q: Where will you be jailed for saying you're an atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Q: Where will you be jailed for saying you're an atheist?
(28-01-2015 08:41 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(28-01-2015 01:47 AM)pablo Wrote:  Probably a good rule of thumb, if the place is sandy and you see people riding Camels, it may be best to keep it to yourself. Tongue

Fucking Australians, and I always thought they were more tolerant.

No no, you misunderstand.

We don't ride the camels here; we just sell them to the bastards that do.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
28-01-2015, 02:10 PM
It's truly sad that the guys father testified against his own son. Religion blinds and poisons everything.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
29-01-2015, 01:22 PM
(28-01-2015 12:11 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(28-01-2015 11:50 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  They’re probably not too fond of people who speak in the 3rd person either. Drinking Beverage

Not referring to yourself in the 3rd person is one of the five pillars of Islam. It's right up there with giving alms to the poor and the pilgrimage to the Holy Land.

And with saying funky stuff about them online, which is why I use, I mean, "we", use an avatar...

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-01-2015, 01:23 PM
(28-01-2015 02:10 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  It's truly sad that the guys father testified against his own son. Religion blinds and poisons everything.

The first sentence of your post is straight from the Bible. So is the second! Eerie.

Jesus's Father testified against Him. Jesus's biggest arguments with people were with religious people (likely why Christians assume in error that atheism is a religion).

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-01-2015, 01:41 PM
(28-01-2015 11:47 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  2. It's a shame that Muslims are so clearly intolerant, and always have been, of Christians and atheists alike. Sucks.

I guess we could make insane generalisations about billions of people across thousands of places and hundreds of years, although I can't say I see the utility thereof...

Do you even history?

(do note that the question's rhetorical; we all know that you don't)

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
29-01-2015, 02:07 PM
(29-01-2015 01:23 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(28-01-2015 02:10 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  It's truly sad that the guys father testified against his own son. Religion blinds and poisons everything.

The first sentence of your post is straight from the Bible. So is the second! Eerie.

Jesus's Father testified against Him. Jesus's biggest arguments with people were with religious people (likely why Christians assume in error that atheism is a religion).

Except that the testimony of the Egyptian father against his son, Karim al-Banna, is documented from many sources. Unlike your storybook, it was recorded in several forms of media, print, video and photography, by various unbiased reporters. So trying to connect the testimony of this real, actual father to mythical storytelling, superstitious people from 2000 years ago is laughable.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
30-01-2015, 08:10 AM
http://end-blasphemy-laws.org

found the link thru Center for Inquiry

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
30-01-2015, 01:30 PM
What happens if you are a foreigner?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
30-01-2015, 01:43 PM
(28-01-2015 11:47 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  2. It's a shame that Muslims are so clearly intolerant, and always have been, of Christians and atheists alike. Sucks.
But what would happen if one of the American Bible belt states went independent and started up their own Christian theocratic state? Would they be any different to the Muslim theocracies?
30-01-2015, 01:47 PM
(30-01-2015 01:43 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
But what would happen if one of the American Bible belt states went independent and started up their own Christian theocratic state? Would they be any different to the Muslim theocracies?

Also Q, I would like to add that there are a lot of Christian countries that have a Jail Sentence for Insulting religion. Even if it is on your Facebook.

You suck as well.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ