Q: Where will you be jailed for saying you're an atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Q: Where will you be jailed for saying you're an atheist?
(07-02-2015 11:11 AM)Stevil Wrote:  
(04-02-2015 10:11 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  1. There are literal descriptions of groups that start in the church than abandon the true faith to follow demonic doctrines. Forbidding marriage and the eating of certain foods are two such identifying marks.
How does your church feel about gay marriage?
Do they perform gay marriage ceremonies?

(04-02-2015 10:11 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Basically the RCC makes stuff up
How do you know that your church doesn't make stuff up? Do you ask them for objective verifiable evidence in support of their claims?

(04-02-2015 10:11 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Example: Deut. 18 prohibits speaking to the dead. The RCC church prays to invoke aid from dead people.
Do you pray to Jesus? Didn't he die on the cross?
According to some he didn't die on the cross--read "The Passover Plot"; it is an interesting possibility.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2015, 11:36 AM
(07-02-2015 11:31 AM)wadehthomson Wrote:  According to some he didn't die on the cross--read "The Passover Plot"; it is an interesting possibility.
I even think that he may just be a fictional character.
07-02-2015, 12:09 PM
(28-01-2015 11:47 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  1. I'm The Q, and I don't think it's likely I'll be jailed for saying I'm an atheist. However, now that I realize you were asking a question rather than challenging The Q directly with your post...

WTAF - I am The Q - capitalized 'The'...why should we care? You are a zero with a tail.

The A is not impressed.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat