QAQ Would please tell me what you think of it: Hallelujah ishmael !

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2014, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 09:56 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
QAQ Would please tell me what you think of it: Hallelujah ishmael !
Her Weibo (in China ≈ Tweet ): May thy righteousness, holy, glory and omnipotent God bestow peace upon those who hold him in awe and veneration.

[Image: bee3ef62gw1ej1m4jkw4yj20mh0zgwhf.jpg]

[Image: 4b7a8989jw1djoany7jlmj.jpg]

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: QAQ Would please tell me what you think of it: Hallelujah ishmael !
It's still crap. Big Grin
04-08-2014, 11:34 PM
(04-08-2014 10:11 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  It's still crap. Big Grin

The picture is supposed to say: God bless Christians. God bless America ... which is kinda popular in today's Chinese "Public Intellectuals".

Yet if you look carefully on the globe, you will see two bright trail over the North Pole, which seems to come from Asia (most probably Russia) and head towards North America. It seems that US' TMD / NMD has failed to counteract. Washington DC, Chicago, Philadelphia and other major North America cities are about to witness some serious ICBM fireworks show. And that's only when the invisible man's son doesn't say "shoofly". Don't be much offended. That's the most the East could do, which is apparantly illuminated by hell fire already at the time.

Just like the fraudster group that Rinpoche is in was asking whether they should seek help from local police, this newly converted Chinese Christian as well as old time 'Public Intellectual' used a pretty misleading picture to show she awe and venerance towards the West.

Religions really work magic.

05-08-2014, 04:55 AM
Maybe the missiles are headed in the other direction, and the illumination is their impact.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
05-08-2014, 06:57 AM
You'd *think* someone's telescope would have picked up on the big guy in the bedsheet by now. Dodgy

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
05-08-2014, 08:22 PM
(05-08-2014 04:55 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Maybe the missiles are headed in the other direction, and the illumination is their impact.

You mean from the Buffin Island and the North Pole Point ? Oh dear, I should have recognized the true face of Canadians after I knew of Justin Bieber.

05-08-2014, 09:49 PM
(05-08-2014 06:57 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  You'd *think* someone's telescope would have picked up on the big guy in the bedsheet by now. Dodgy

There must a name for that disorder, (acromegaly ?) Some kind of megamorph. Must be a hormone imbalance, probably originating in the thyroid or pituitary.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.