QOL checklist.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2017, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2017 10:55 AM by houseofcantor.)
QOL checklist.
There's supposed to be fucking morality. I'm still not believing it. Where's you're quality of life at? I hope to hug my dog until the bitter end.

Oh, and there's a video. Wink

OK I put the video in and stuff. The thing is, I keep waiting for the punchline. Undecided

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-06-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: QOL checklist.
My quality of life atm: I'm generally a pretty happy person but relationship-wise my QOL sucks. I'm pretty much done with all men. I'm just going to dance off into the sunset with my cat. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
02-06-2017, 10:14 AM
QOL is pretty good.. My cerebral palsy remains a whining bitch.. so eternal exercise for me
Apart from that all good HoC

Oh no. He's here - God
[+] 1 user Likes Cypher44's post
02-06-2017, 10:22 AM
I'm now old enough that my quality of life is pretty good. I am retired, have a happy marriage (23 years), have a nice house, have plenty of books to read and so on. The downside is how old I am, and that will not improve as time goes on....

Hobo
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
02-06-2017, 10:47 AM
As long as I can maintain my current life style, it's all good. Aging sucks though.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
02-06-2017, 10:56 AM
(02-06-2017 10:47 AM)Dom Wrote:  Aging sucks though.

What doesn't suck is having nobody question crazy uncle John. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Micro QOL for the next couple of hours: outstanding. The sun is shining, my pedicure is fresh, I just finished lunch, the cat's waiting to climb up into my lap, and I have a stack of new-to-me books from the library.

Macro QOL: Puppet and his foul minions are getting me down.

Street level QOL: pretty okay. Kid made it through his first year of college. Husband seems happy with his new job. Still enjoying my jobs. Lots of concerts this summer. Everybody healthy. End of the spring semester at hand.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
02-06-2017, 11:34 AM
(02-06-2017 09:46 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  There's supposed to be fucking morality. I'm still not believing it. Where's you're quality of life at? I hope to hug my dog until the bitter end.

I'm pretty sure I have a fresh take on morality.

I've put my notes through two stages of peer(ish) review and I'm wading through dead philosophers to see if they've beaten me to it.

I hope I can finish it ... before the blissful end.

Sadcryface

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-06-2017, 11:37 AM
(02-06-2017 11:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(02-06-2017 09:46 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  There's supposed to be fucking morality. I'm still not believing it. Where's you're quality of life at? I hope to hug my dog until the bitter end.

I'm pretty sure I have a fresh take on morality.

I've put my notes through two stages of peer(ish) review and I'm wading through dead philosophers to see if they've beaten me to it.

I hope I can finish it ... before the blissful end.

Sadcryface
Kinda a trick question, ain't it? Finishing it, I mean. Undecided