QQQ, I challenge you to a battle of wits.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 03:13 AM
RE: QQQ, I challenge you to a battle of wits.
(01-09-2015 03:07 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 02:47 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Oh maaaan, we missed out on a great cripple fight.

[Image: oax9qx.jpg]

I could always battle Bucky.....that'd be an even better cripple fight than me vs qqq.

Wait, what? That'd be more like a Prius challenging a Monster Truck to a destruction derby...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-09-2015, 03:13 AM
(01-09-2015 02:47 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Oh maaaan, we missed out on a great cripple fight.

I could always battle Bucky.....that'd be an even better cripple fight than me vs qqq.
Or we could put up a mirror in front of you and see what happens. I'm sure that'd be fun too.
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
01-09-2015, 03:21 AM

You're like some crazed kamikaze. How many times you wanna crash and burn?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-09-2015, 03:26 AM

I could always battle Bucky.....

Nah...that wouldn`t be a fair fight, Bucky would be using only reason, logic and facts and that is way to week to break through your mighty delusion shields.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
01-09-2015, 03:29 AM
(01-09-2015 03:26 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 03:07 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I could always battle Bucky.....

Nah...that wouldn`t be a fair fight, Bucky would be using only reason, logic and facts and that is way to week to break through your mighty delusion shields.

I'm talking about the TTA Bucky. You know....the not so bright one. I'd crush that clown. Who are you talking about?
01-09-2015, 03:32 AM
(01-09-2015 03:29 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 03:26 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Nah...that wouldn`t be a fair fight, Bucky would be using only reason, logic and facts and that is way to week to break through your mighty delusion shields.

I'm talking about the TTA Bucky. You know....the not so bright one. I'd crush that clown. Who are you talking about?

I forgive you for calling me a cripple and a clown.
-51 now I see. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-09-2015, 03:34 AM
(01-09-2015 03:26 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Nah...that wouldn`t be a fair fight, Bucky would be using only reason, logic and facts and that is way to week to break through your mighty delusion shields.

You never win. You constantly get creamed and run away.

How many times you wanna lose? You have never won a debate. Maybe in your own mind.... But I shudder to think what goes on in there.

You have never proven anything.

You got nothin'. Never had anything either. Just your own delusion.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-09-2015, 03:36 AM
(01-09-2015 03:32 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me a cripple and a clown.
-51 now I see. Thumbsup

Yeah...I peaked at -52.
01-09-2015, 03:36 AM

You just proved my point.

[Image: 2lwsp41.jpg]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
01-09-2015, 03:37 AM
(01-09-2015 03:34 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You never win. You constantly get creamed and run away.

How many times you wanna lose? You have never won a debate. Maybe in your own mind.... But I shudder to think what goes on in there.

You have never proven anything.

You got nothin'. Never had anything either. Just your own delusion.

I consider my debate with EvenHeathen a win. Of course a theists can't win on this forum so it was scored a draw.