QQQ, I challenge you to a battle of wits.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 03:57 AM
RE: QQQ, I challenge you to a battle of wits.
(01-09-2015 03:36 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 03:32 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me a cripple and a clown.
-51 now I see. Thumbsup

Yeah...I peaked at -52.

Fuckin' Earmuffs...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2015, 04:18 AM
(01-09-2015 03:37 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 03:34 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You never win. You constantly get creamed and run away.

How many times you wanna lose? You have never won a debate. Maybe in your own mind.... But I shudder to think what goes on in there.

You have never proven anything.

You got nothin'. Never had anything either. Just your own delusion.

I consider my debate with EvenHeathen a win. Of course a theists can't win on this forum so it was scored a draw.

A "theists" ? I see. Facepalm
Actually one did once.
If you actually had a good set of arguments, you could win. All you ever post is garbage. Don't blame your stupidity on theism.
I wouldn't assume I had "peaked" if I were you. Your trend is not encouraging.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-09-2015, 04:38 AM
(01-09-2015 03:29 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 03:26 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Nah...that wouldn`t be a fair fight, Bucky would be using only reason, logic and facts and that is way to week to break through your mighty delusion shields.

I'm talking about the TTA Bucky. You know....the not so bright one. I'd crush that clown. Who are you talking about?

[Image: hahaha-no-108566526694.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-09-2015, 04:40 AM
(01-09-2015 04:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 03:37 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I consider my debate with EvenHeathen a win. Of course a theists can't win on this forum so it was scored a draw.

A "theists" ? I see. Facepalm
Actually one did once.
If you actually had a good set of arguments, you could win. All you ever post is garbage. Don't blame your stupidity on theism.

If I had to bet money, I'd bet I likely beat the trainwreck in negative rep. Why? Cause I can can call a clown like Isnotmeitsyou out for errant thinking. Of course nobody likes to be shown their thinking is errant so they retaliate by neg repping knowing full well I can't retaliate back,

I am an established member so I should be able to rep. But since I am in the minority and prone to piss others off by pointing out their errors...I can't.

It is all good though. I can call out the worst of the worst out in my sig or other creative ways.

You guys need to circlejerk...its good for your egos.
01-09-2015, 05:14 AM
Heywood, you're a silly person. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2015, 05:20 AM
(01-09-2015 04:40 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 04:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  A "theists" ? I see. Facepalm
Actually one did once.

If I had to bet money, I'd bet I likely beat the trainwreck in negative rep. Why? Cause I can can call a clown like Isnotmeitsyou out for errant thinking. Of course nobody likes to be shown their thinking is errant so they retaliate by neg repping knowing full well I can't retaliate back,

I am an established member so I should be able to rep. But since I am in the minority and prone to piss others off by pointing out their errors...I can't.

It is all good though. I can call out the worst of the worst out in my sig or other creative ways.

You guys need to circlejerk...its good for your egos.

You were totally blown out of the water, time and again..as in your idiotic CNN thread, where you made no sense AT ALL, had no relevant facts or arguments, or made even one point that stuck. So you deflect with your forgiveness bullshit, and blame your stupidity on anything and everything, other than yourself. You have never once, since you came here and said "Dawkins got it wrong" ( Facepalm Weeping ) had anything good to contribute. You are not "established". You just won't go away for good.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-09-2015, 06:44 AM
In a battle of wits, neither of you is armed.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
01-09-2015, 07:16 AM
(01-09-2015 12:35 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Bring it on mother fucker, you'll be drowning in the shit I lay down.

There's several orders of hilarity right here. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-09-2015, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 09:18 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(01-09-2015 06:44 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  In a battle of wits, neither of you is armed.

I'm thinkin' that between the two of them, they should be able to come up with almost one wit.

Oh wait. That makes them 1/2 wits.

I will ponder this. Consider

[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-09-2015, 07:45 AM
(01-09-2015 07:43 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 06:44 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  In a battle of wits, neither of you is armed.

I'm thinkin' that between the two of them, they should be able to come up with almost one wit.

Oh wait. That makes then 1/2 wits.

I will ponder this. Consider

You're far too generous, Bucky. Whatever fraction of a wit they have between the two of them is best described as "non-zero".

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post