QQQ, I challenge you to a battle of wits.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 11:40 AM
RE: QQQ, I challenge you to a battle of wits.
Huh, I totally forgot about that one, Blowme. I wouldn't call it a win, but you did get me on a point I didn't know quite how to respond to, even though it's since been brought up in a recent thread and dealt with by smarter folks than myself.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
01-09-2015, 12:13 PM
@HJ: If you are serious about finding a debate partner, I would be interested.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
01-09-2015, 12:23 PM
(01-09-2015 12:13 PM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  @HJ: If you are serious about finding a debate partner, I would be interested.

Satan needs another sacrifice?

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2015, 12:33 PM
(01-09-2015 12:23 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Satan needs another sacrifice?

Yeah. My altar is completely dry. No fresh blood at all...Evil_monster

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Phoenix's post
01-09-2015, 12:35 PM
(01-09-2015 12:33 PM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 12:23 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Satan needs another sacrifice?

Yeah. My altar is completely dry. No fresh blood at all...Evil_monster

Finally! Positive utility coming out of Blome. Thumbsup

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-09-2015, 02:15 AM
(01-09-2015 12:13 PM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  @HJ: If you are serious about finding a debate partner, I would be interested.

I am currently debating Peebuthuhul. However he/she has been very quit lately. I believe, like Evenheathen, he/she isn't sure how respond. PM Pee, if he/she is okay with you tagging in, I'm okay with that. But I am only interested in debating one person at a time, so if you tag in, he/she needs to step out for a while. Also I will be taking a short holiday soon. In a couple days, I'm going to disappear for a little while.
02-09-2015, 03:08 AM
(02-09-2015 02:15 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  In a couple days, I'm going to disappear for a little while.

[Image: 9YpndEz.gif]

[Image: post-25449-0-18500300-1395201835.gif]

[Image: 1431523400-1430999558921.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-09-2015, 05:23 AM
He's gonna go to St. Mary's Hospital for a wits implant.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-09-2015, 07:17 AM
(02-09-2015 02:15 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  In a couple days, I'm going to disappear for a little while.

[Image: rrkoyp.jpg]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
02-09-2015, 02:23 PM
(02-09-2015 02:15 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I am currently debating Peebuthuhul. However he/she has been very quit lately. I believe, like Evenheathen, he/she isn't sure how respond. PM Pee, if he/she is okay with you tagging in, I'm okay with that. But I am only interested in debating one person at a time, so if you tag in, he/she needs to step out for a while. Also I will be taking a short holiday soon. In a couple days, I'm going to disappear for a little while.

Well, I think I can be patient until you two finish your conversation, or even until after your holiday. Just let me know when.

-Karl Marx