QQQ, I challenge you to a battle of wits.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: QQQ, I challenge you to a battle of wits.
Personally, I thought the challenge was quite amusing.

Yaknow, as much as I dislike Heywoods way of communicating, I must admit, his humour has entertained me on more than a couple occasions. Thanks for the chuckle Blowjob!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
04-09-2015, 05:31 PM
(01-09-2015 04:40 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I am an established member so I should be able to rep. But since I am in the minority and prone to piss others off by pointing out their errors...I can't.
You're not unable to rep because your in the minority, prone to piss people off, or because you point out errors. You are unable to rep because you are an "established member"..... in that it's been established you're a trollish cunt.

(01-09-2015 03:36 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Yeah...I peaked at -52.

Where as I think you probably peaked in primary school. Drinking Beverage

(01-09-2015 03:07 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I could always battle Bucky.....that'd be an even better cripple fight than me vs qqq.
This I actually agree with, I think that would make a great cripple fight in that he would tear your fucking arms off and beat you to death (thus technically a cripple is striking a cripple) with them while asking "why you keep hitting your self?". Outside of that no, your insane and that should make you feel bad.

Ok that's all i got for now. Tongue

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
04-09-2015, 06:31 PM
(02-09-2015 03:30 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Personally, I thought the challenge was quite amusing.

Yaknow, as much as I dislike Heywoods way of communicating, I must admit, his humour has entertained me on more than a couple occasions. Thanks for the chuckle Blowjob!

Is a 'chuckle' what you really want from a Blowjob? Consider Or do you Canadians have a different meaning for that word?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
04-09-2015, 06:46 PM
(04-09-2015 06:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 03:30 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Personally, I thought the challenge was quite amusing.

Is a 'chuckle' what you really want from a Blowjob? Consider Or do you Canadians have a different meaning for that word?

Hey, if I can get a good laugh and a blowjob at the same time, I call that a good day. Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
04-09-2015, 06:50 PM
(04-09-2015 06:46 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(04-09-2015 06:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Is a 'chuckle' what you really want from a Blowjob? Consider Or do you Canadians have a different meaning for that word?

Hey, if I can get a good laugh and a blowjob at the same time, I call that a good day. Thumbsup

Well I s'pose as long as the blower isn't chuckling at the blowee...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
04-09-2015, 06:57 PM
(04-09-2015 06:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-09-2015 06:46 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Hey, if I can get a good laugh and a blowjob at the same time, I call that a good day. Thumbsup

Well I s'pose as long as the blower isn't chuckling at the blowee...

Why would the blowee give a fuck? Still gettin' blown.... Cool

Hmmm... this conversation took a turn for the worse. I blame Heywood. We gotta blame somebody and he's used to being ganged up on anyway...

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
04-09-2015, 06:59 PM
(04-09-2015 06:57 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(04-09-2015 06:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Well I s'pose as long as the blower isn't chuckling at the blowee...

Why would the blowee give a fuck? Still gettin' blown.... Cool

Hmmm... this conversation took a turn for the worse. I blame Heywood. We gotta blame somebody and he's used to being ganged up on anyway...

I forgive you for blaming Blowme.

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
08-09-2015, 10:38 AM
How did I not see this thread until now?? What the hell did I start . . . FacepalmLaugh out load

AngelLaughat

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user