"Quality pussy" theory.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2011, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2011 09:21 AM by TrainWreck.)
RE: "Quality pussy" theory.
(15-04-2011 06:17 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  . . . Their book says it's for that and not pleasure so they do it.

(15-04-2011 06:17 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  You're talking about priests who are supposed to take a vow of chastity? I'm talking about nuns and monks who for many centuries punished themselves just for thinking.
No - I'm wondering how you know that "the monks are pretty calm and quiet?"

(15-04-2011 06:17 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  People like to attack me probably because I give leeway for them, and sometimes suggest something overboard, but my comments aren't baseless.
Where did I attack you - asking if you want to talk about your sex life???

(15-04-2011 06:17 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Remember this Trainwreck people make jokes about priests molesting children constantly, but a larger percent of molesters are counselors.
I brought up the scandal, because it was an example you seemed to have missed.

(15-04-2011 06:17 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  And I haven't said much of anything about you, I just gave you a bad rating for a lot of statements. I even let you slide when you said that trans-activism is pointless.
I did not attack you because of your trans-gender stuff, I attacked your argument. I was trying to make the point that most people don't want to talk about sex outside their partnerships. I do not understand how we could accept someone as being mature, if most of their talk is about their sexual activities.

(12-04-2011 09:19 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Has anyone ever heard of the theory that wars and conflict only happen because so many people are sex deprived?
After some considerable thought about this, I tend to agree with the social conflict reasoning, but war theory seems to be way too complex to suggest that sex could be the primary factor.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2011, 10:04 AM
I have no idea if there is anything to this theory or not, but if it's true then everyone better start boning up on their Chinese because it's a sure bet given their population size and the fact that they used to kill off girl babies and boys out number girls like 4 to 1 that pretty soon you're going to have like a billion sexually frustrated Chinese men who are ready to rumble.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
15-04-2011, 10:17 AM

Big Grin RE: "Quality pussy" theory.
(14-04-2011 10:35 PM)Norseman Wrote:  
(14-04-2011 09:28 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I mean, do you really want to hear about other's sex life? And why do you want to tell everyone about your sex life, do you have something special you would like to share with everyone?

I think you will be fairly hard pressed to find someone more open on this topic than Lillith. Go on, read some of Lilliths earlier posts. It will blow your fundy noodle.

(14-04-2011 09:28 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  How about the priests, remember they were molesting the children!

This is true.
Actually in fairness to the facts, it isn't all priests that molest children. It's the pedophiles within the priesthood, that molest the children.

I wasn't aware Wreck was a Fundy. Undecided
I have to say that for all the intellectual posturing he presumes to commit on board, that he has an acid demeanor, disrespect and unabashed contempt for atheists, while repeatedly posting here just to start shit indicates to me at least that he's really not that smart after all.
Who, with a great fulfilling life and a clean square on intellect, subjects themselves to a forum where their most base ignorant hateful rude offensive behavior exhibits itself not by invitation, but rather by choice?

So much hate for atheism and atheists, and TrainWreck is still here. Showing his ass, attacking people, spouting crap he clearly hasn't the intellect to discuss with any veracity, and in his mind that all proves he's superior to every one of us.

Wreck, you need to get a hobby man.
Besides the one you have now; self-deprecation!
Oh hell, how'd I miss that correlation? You are a Fundy!
That's one hell of a "Christ like" demeanor you're showing us.Angel Are we suppose to take that as an example of what we're missing not believing in what makes you like that? Rolleyes

I'm going to ignore you now. The only way Trolls thrive is when they're paid attention. And while some people think it sport to kick the Troll, I think it's simply a terrible insult to the toe of my shoes. That deserve more respect than that. Smile

Bye Bye now.[Image: wavsign.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2011, 12:02 PM
(15-04-2011 09:11 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(15-04-2011 06:17 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  People like to attack me probably because I give leeway for them, and sometimes suggest something overboard, but my comments aren't baseless.
Where did I attack you - asking if you want to talk about your sex life???

Oh FFS!
If you cant see how this:
(15-04-2011 09:11 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I mean, do you really want to hear about other's sex life? And why do you want to tell everyone about your sex life, do you have something special you would like to share with everyone?
is considered aggressive questioning and a verbal assault, then you need a keyboard amputation!

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
15-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
15-04-2011, 05:49 PM
(15-04-2011 02:56 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Obvious troll is obvious.

Obviously...

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
17-04-2011, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2011 08:49 AM by TrainWreck.)
(15-04-2011 10:17 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  I wasn't aware Wreck was a Fundy. Undecided

I'll start a new thread on this subject about me.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool