Quantum Physics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Quantum Physics
(02-09-2015 12:18 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 11:49 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  You guys can shove these quark jokes up your bottom.

Tongue

That quark joke was weak . . . Tongue

Why don't you just sit and spin-½?

(Sorry I took so long to reply; I went to look up the ASCII code for ½, and got "stuck", fascinated with the table I found here.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
02-09-2015, 12:59 PM
(02-09-2015 12:47 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 12:18 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  That quark joke was weak . . . Tongue

Why don't you just sit and spin-½?

(Sorry I took so long to reply; I went to look up the ASCII code for ½, and got "stuck", fascinated with the table I found here.)

Hey I can't blame you. You saw an opportunity and you lepton it

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
02-09-2015, 01:05 PM
And when you have two slits to play with, you can wave off bordeom as long as no one's watching. . .

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
02-09-2015, 01:07 PM
(02-09-2015 12:59 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 12:47 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Why don't you just sit and spin-½?

Hey I can't blame you. You saw an opportunity and you lepton it

(Good one... Ow! "It's the brain pain, coach!!")

Yeah, I didn't want to be a WIMP and just muon about it.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
02-09-2015, 01:07 PM
Of course you could let someone watch if you want to be particular. . .

02-09-2015, 01:16 PM
(02-09-2015 01:07 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 12:59 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  Hey I can't blame you. You saw an opportunity and you lepton it

(Good one... Ow! "It's the brain pain, coach!!")

Yeah, I didn't want to be a WIMP and just muon about it.

Kinda hard to DIS you after that one . . .

02-09-2015, 02:38 PM
Now, now, some respect: if quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. (Niels Bohr)

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 2 users Like Reducetarian's post
02-09-2015, 07:17 PM
So Heisenberg was driving one day when he was pulled over by the police. The officer asked him, “Sir, do you know how fast you were going?” Heisenberg replied, “No, but I know where I am!”

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like Ted Tucker's post
02-09-2015, 07:35 PM
(02-09-2015 07:17 PM)Ted Tucker Wrote:  So Heisenberg was driving one day when he was pulled over by the police. The officer asked him, “Sir, do you know how fast you were going?” Heisenberg replied, “No, but I know where I am!”

Awesome!!! That may be my new favorite science joke!

My old favorite was:

"What do you get when you cross-breed a fish with a mosquito?"

"Nothing! You can't multiply a scalar with a vector!"

[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post