Quantum Teleportation .. are ya ready for this ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Quantum Teleportation .. are ya ready for this ?
http://www.lcps.org/site/default.aspx?Pa...1&PageID=1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_teleportation

http://arstechnica.com/science/2010/05/q...ree-space/

Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-05-2012, 09:30 AM
RE: Quantum Teleportation .. are ya ready for this ?
until we don't fix the international borders issues we won't develop teleportation... you wouldn't believe how hard is to receive a gift from abroad Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
21-05-2012, 09:40 AM
(21-05-2012 09:30 AM)nach_in Wrote:  until we don't fix the international borders issues we won't develop teleportation... you wouldn't believe how hard is to receive a gift from abroad Tongue

Well ok then. But I'll bet you'll buy a Quantum Computer when one comes out soon.

And BTW, maybe Schroedinger's kitty is already there, ( in more than one "place" ). Tongue

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
21-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Damn..........

Loving the links Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
21-05-2012, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2012 10:04 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(21-05-2012 09:56 AM)bemore Wrote:  Damn..........

Loving the links Smile

K then. here's some more Tongue :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...0b8Ks#t=7s

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-05-2012, 10:03 AM
(21-05-2012 09:40 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-05-2012 09:30 AM)nach_in Wrote:  until we don't fix the international borders issues we won't develop teleportation... you wouldn't believe how hard is to receive a gift from abroad Tongue
Well ok then. But I'll bet you'll buy a Quantum Computer when one comes out soon.

And BTW, maybe Schroedinger's kitty is already there, ( in more than one "place" ). Tongue
I wish my regular computer were in more than one place, instead of just being stuck in the customs warehouse 400 miles from here Angry

yeah!! I mad! Tongue

21-05-2012, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2012 10:36 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(21-05-2012 10:03 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(21-05-2012 09:40 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Well ok then. But I'll bet you'll buy a Quantum Computer when one comes out soon.

I wish my regular computer were in more than one place, instead of just being stuck in the customs warehouse 400 miles from here Angry

yeah!! I mad! Tongue

Threaten them. The Bovine army is not to be taken lightly.

21-05-2012, 10:57 AM
(21-05-2012 10:09 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-05-2012 10:03 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I wish my regular computer were in more than one place, instead of just being stuck in the customs warehouse 400 miles from here Angry

yeah!! I mad! Tongue

Threaten them. The Bovine army is not to be taken lightly.

Oh no, the cow king is sneaky and cunning, he doesn't dwell in war and violence, he uses his intelligence and mighty power to change the world around him so it suits his demands, in other words, he's a cow-ard Tongue

21-05-2012, 10:59 AM
We have one far more pressing problem to overcome for teleportation to be feasible - The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
21-05-2012, 11:06 AM
(21-05-2012 10:59 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
We have one far more pressing problem to overcome for teleportation to be feasible - The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.
if it's physically possible, someone will find out sooner or later how to do it. When I face the future of humanity it's not the science what concerns me, it's the human tendency to put useless obstacles based on fear...