Quantum and Digital Physics argument for the existence of God.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Quantum and Digital Physics argument for the existence of God.
(30-08-2015 10:01 PM)Ted Tucker Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 07:48 PM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  So here's the Peer-Reviewed publication:

http://www.nature.com/news/quantum-spook...ref-link-4

Very Cool! Thanks for the link to the Nature publication. Although fascinating and extremely exciting science, I somehow missed the demonstration for God in the experimentation?
Was it in the word "Spookiness?"

There's nothing really new there. They've known for a long time that *spooky action at a distance* happened.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-08-2015, 10:25 PM
(30-08-2015 10:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 10:01 PM)Ted Tucker Wrote:  Very Cool! Thanks for the link to the Nature publication. Although fascinating and extremely exciting science, I somehow missed the demonstration for God in the experimentation?
Was it in the word "Spookiness?"

There's nothing really new there.

I found this interesting tidbit in the comments FWIW
Quote:BTW I think it is important to mention that this experiment doesn't come out of the blue. A number of publications from the Hanson lab over the last two years lay the ground work. Anyone who looks at http://hansonlab.tudelft.nl/publications/ can see exactly what is coming. The present experiment has even been publicly announced in advance earlier this year in http://meetings.aps.org/Meeting/MAR15/Session/B38.3 Kudos! That is good scientific practice. Announce your experiment before you do it, and publish what comes out irrespective of whether it is successful or not. If only they would also do this in psychology ... they wouldn't have the replication crisis which they do have http://www.sciencemag.org/content/349/6251/aac4716

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-08-2015, 10:26 PM
Note that the concept of "god" is untestable. The concept is also not clearly defined as it means several things depending on who you're talking to or asking.
The material in this thread is simply my research on an unrelated matter. It just turns out that this sort of data lined up with a conscious information processing concept.

“What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not.”

—Jeremy LaBorde
30-08-2015, 10:34 PM
Just an fyi not that it has any relevance to the science, but John Stewart Bell was an atheist.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
30-08-2015, 10:38 PM
(06-07-2015 06:07 PM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  Bare with me

Did you just tell me to get naked? Never mind. I don't know whether or not its because I fell asleep reading this thing without conscious recollection, or the heat and yuk, or the head full of Gwynnies, but I'm thinking I had these thoughts before.

And then there's this thing.

Emotion gets involved and adds undue significance upon convergence.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-08-2015, 10:50 PM
(30-08-2015 10:34 PM)Ted Tucker Wrote:  Just an fyi not that it has any relevance to the science, but John Stewart Bell was an atheist.

I'm technically an atheist, too... I'm just not a Materialist. Nor am I a Realist.

—Jeremy LaBorde
30-08-2015, 11:04 PM
(30-08-2015 10:26 PM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  Note that the concept of "god" is untestable. The concept is also not clearly defined as it means several things depending on who you're talking to or asking.
The material in this thread is simply my research on an unrelated matter. It just turns out that this sort of data lined up with a conscious information processing concept.

How convienent

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
30-08-2015, 11:11 PM
(30-08-2015 11:04 PM)Ted Tucker Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 10:26 PM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  Note that the concept of "god" is untestable. The concept is also not clearly defined as it means several things depending on who you're talking to or asking.

How convienent

Do you have anything relevant to add to this thread?

—Jeremy LaBorde
[+] 1 user Likes ideasonscribe's post
30-08-2015, 11:13 PM
(30-08-2015 10:38 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

Did you just tell me to get naked?.

Rather, to get naked 'with me'. <,<

—Jeremy LaBorde
[+] 1 user Likes ideasonscribe's post
30-08-2015, 11:14 PM
(30-08-2015 10:38 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

Did you just tell me to get naked? Never mind. I don't know whether or not its because I fell asleep reading this thing without conscious recollection, or the heat and yuk, or the head full of Gwynnies, but I'm thinking I had these thoughts before.

And then there's this thing.

Emotion gets involved and adds undue significance upon convergence.

BlinkHuhShocking

Thumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post