Quantum and Digital Physics argument for the existence of God.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Quantum and Digital Physics argument for the existence of God.
There is nothing new in religion or God. Faith or beliefs never need any Evidence or definition for the God or Gods! But never ever any faith or beliefs can't prove the existence of The God or Gods.The science can prove the non existence of the God, but not the amount of the faith!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2015, 11:32 AM
(01-09-2015 10:47 AM)Ghostbuster Wrote:  There is nothing new in religion or God. Faith or beliefs never need any Evidence or definition for the God or Gods! But never ever any faith or beliefs can't prove the existence of The God or Gods.The science can prove the non existence of the God, but not the amount of the faith!

Blink

Perhaps it is a language barrier, can you do that again in English? Simplify your perspective for me, like I am an uneducated child...what are you trying to assert?

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
01-09-2015, 11:40 AM
(01-09-2015 10:37 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Idea, I consider Chas to be a hyper-realist. Wink

"Hyperrealism is a genre of painting and sculpture resembling a high-resolution photograph.
Hyperrealism is considered an advancement of Photorealism by the methods used to create the resulting paintings or sculptures."

Nah, I'm a photographer. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-09-2015, 12:11 PM
Well I'm a Currency Trader.
I make money, bitches!

Wink

“What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not.”

—Jeremy LaBorde
[+] 2 users Like ideasonscribe's post
01-09-2015, 12:21 PM
Well, I'm a prophet. I make a fool out of myself. Big Grin

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-09-2015, 12:56 PM
I help make people feel safer and secure... Blush
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
01-09-2015, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 01:31 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(01-09-2015 10:33 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  The whole point of dark matter is that we don't know what it is yet. There are many hypotheses floating about, ranging from scattered concentrations of heavy elements to non-baryonic particles. We have direct evidence that dark matter exists; we have no evidence about what dark matter actually is.

Unbeliever,

One thing the term "Dark Matter" and the term "God" have in common is they are place holder terms to explain observations which we can't explain otherwise. You are right, there are many ideas floating around about what Dark Matter is. There are many ideas floating around about what God is too.

One ideal about Dark Matter is that it is non local. It is matter existing in a parallel universe and its gravity is "leaking" into ours. But if it is gravity "leaking" into our universe caused by something non-local to us....how can we know it comes from matter? We don't know the physics of that parallel universe. Maybe in that parallel universe gravity is caused by something other than matter. Until you actually observe some Dark Matter, you have no direct evidence that it is even matter at all. We think it is matter because in our experience, gravity is a result of the presence of matter......but who knows....maybe there is irreducible gravity. Of course I don't believe in irreducible gravity because the notion is nonsense. I don't believe in irreducible randomness because we have always observed effects generated by causes and the notion that randomness is irreducible is also nonsense.

You don't have direct evidence of Dark Matter. All you have is direct evidence of the existence of gravity that cannot be explained by the amount of matter observed. Yet you believe Dark Matter exist....based on indirect evidence....does that make you a silly person? Of course not.

Last, the definition of God that I presented, "God is a non local causal agent" is not meaningless. You simply cannot accept that evidence exists to support the proposition that non local causal agents might exist so you hand wave the definition away in a cloud of incredulity.
01-09-2015, 01:39 PM
#WTFHeywood.

living word
01-09-2015, 03:12 PM
(01-09-2015 01:26 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  One thing the term "Dark Matter" and the term "God" have in common is they are place holder terms to explain observations which we can't explain otherwise.

The difference being that dark matter's effects are directly observed.

(01-09-2015 01:26 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Last, the definition of God that I presented, "God is a non local causal agent" is not meaningless.

That is not the definition you supplied.

(01-09-2015 12:28 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  As far a definition of God? Lets go with this one: God is a non local causal agent which is responsible for stuff happening in this reality on a fundamental level.

Bolding mine.

"Non-local causal agent" is hardly something that anyone else would consider a god. It is the latter half of the definition which is relevant.

Unfortunately, it also happens to be completely meaningless.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
01-09-2015, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 08:20 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(01-09-2015 01:26 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  One thing the term "Dark Matter" and the term "God" have in common is they are place holder terms to explain observations which we can't explain otherwise. You are right, there are many ideas floating around about what Dark Matter is. There are many ideas floating around about what God is too.

Wow Blowme, thanks for outing yourself as a non-religionist. God is a "placeholder" for nothing, unless you buy into "god of the gaps" arguments ... but thanks for admitting you have no relationship with a deity, and you are not really a theist. A deist maybe ?

Dark matter is not "non-local" It exerts local (non diffuse) gravitational forces in very specific regions. You really are a total ignoramus. No one says it "leaks" from another universe. LMAO.

Maybe you best stop by the "wit" store, and see if you can buy one on sale. That is THE bigest pile of crap post I've seen here in about a month. You know NOTHING about Physics and Dark Matter or Cosmology or Logic, or the gods, for that matter. Are you locked in an institution ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.