Quantum and Digital Physics argument for the existence of God.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: Quantum and Digital Physics argument for the existence of God.
(08-09-2015 08:58 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 01:33 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  What I am doing is tearing down the atheist's argument, that because pain and suffering exists a "good" God cannot exist.

That is not "the atheist's argument".

Good, next time some atheist clown brings up the problem of evil, I expect you to be there telling everyone its not an atheists argument.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2015, 10:39 PM
Heywood claims the death and suffering of a child is equivalent to a hang-nail.
Jebus done this one a lot of good. Thumbsup Charity overflows in this one.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-09-2015, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 10:51 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(08-09-2015 06:12 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Fallacious equivocation.

"First cause", in the context of the god concept you are referring to, refers to the idea that the god is responsible for the creation of the universe. "The foundation of reality where all cause and effect chains begin" is not equivalent, is another meaningless non-phrase, fails to understand the concept of stochastic causal relationships, and is generally silly.

When theists talk about the "First Cause" they are talking about a cause and effect chain that goes back to the creation of the universe. That First Cause though, is not local to the universe. How can the cause of the universe logically be local to the universe? That is why theist claim that a supernatural God created the universe from nothing. The effects without any local causes observed at the quantum level is the same class of thing as the First Cause. What science has shown us is that there really isn't "First Cause" but rather that there are many cause and effect chains which begin non locally.....just like the First Cause in many theistic arguments.

(08-09-2015 06:12 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Your argument boils down to "it's not random, it's God", which is pointless unless you can demonstrate some behavior in the apparently random systems which indicates the necessity of a deific power behind it. Otherwise, your "god" is just a garage dragon playing with dice - and garage dragons, as I'm sure everyone on this forum is sick of hearing me say by now, don't exist.

If you want to call my God a garage dragon, that is fine with me. Just keep in mind that in this thread you are now making more claims about God's nature than I am. Since you have no evidence to support this detailed nature, I have no reason to believe you. However plenty of evidence exists to support my claim that a non local causal agent exists.

(08-09-2015 06:12 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  "Non-local causal agent" can, under quantum mechanics, refer to entirely mundane physical entities.

Non-local.....refers to the mundane? Do you see you have completely contradicted yourself there. Suffice it to say, you are just plain wrong.....for obvious reasons.
08-09-2015, 10:49 PM
(08-09-2015 10:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Heywood claims the death and suffering of a child is equivalent to a hang-nail.

Bucky you are straw manning. I never said a hang nail is equivalent to cancer. I said claiming either one is excessive is not an argument. Claiming either one is excessive is making a value statement.....the rendering of an opinion.

Now that I have exposed you for straw manning...yet again....are you now going to come back and talk about my rep? An ad hominem from you is a little over due don't you think?
08-09-2015, 10:51 PM
(08-09-2015 10:45 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Suffice it to say, you are just plain wrong.....for obvious reasons.

Thumbsup Good argument technique there Blowjob.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-09-2015, 11:02 PM
(08-09-2015 10:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 10:45 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Suffice it to say, you are just plain wrong.....for obvious reasons.

Thumbsup Good argument technique there Blowjob.

Sigh.....the obvious reason was he made a logical contradiction. Something cannot be both mundane and non-local. His argument crumbles on that error.
08-09-2015, 11:04 PM
(08-09-2015 10:49 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 10:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Heywood claims the death and suffering of a child is equivalent to a hang-nail.

Bucky you are straw manning. I never said a hang nail is equivalent to cancer. I said claiming either one is excessive is not an argument. Claiming either one is excessive is making a value statement.....the rendering of an opinion.

Now that I have exposed you for straw manning...yet again....are you now going to come back and talk about my rep? An ad hominem from you is a little over due don't you think?

Talking about reps you have earned is not "ad hominin". You earned every sing one. You should be proud of them.

And nice try. You implied that the hang-nail is what I was talking about. You dishonest troll.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-09-2015, 11:08 PM
(08-09-2015 11:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Talking about reps you have earned is not "ad hominin". You earned every sing one. You should be proud of them.

And nice try. You implied that the hang-nail is what I was talking about. You dishonest troll.

You spelled "ad hominem" wrong.

I don't care anymore about my rep. My rep has nothing to do with any of the topics we are discussing. If it is not an ad hominem attack why bring it up? What is your motivation? What could it be other than you don't know how to attack my argument so you decide to attack me? Tell us, why is it, in the heat of debate when I am kicking your ass, you start spouting off about my rep?

I forgive you for calling me a dishonest troll.
08-09-2015, 11:09 PM
(08-09-2015 11:02 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 10:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  Thumbsup Good argument technique there Blowjob.

Sigh.....the obvious reason was he made a logical contradiction. Something cannot be both mundane and non-local. His argument crumbles on that error.

Sigh, what the fuck? You now redefining words? How the fuck does "mundane" imply "local"? So *obviously* wrong Rolleyes

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-09-2015, 11:11 PM
PS: Blowjob, don't think I don't notice when you don't forgive me for calling you Blowjob Big Grin Hurry up and forgive me you silly prat. Otherwise you won't go to heaven.