Queen Elizabeth is in the Freemason!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2011, 08:43 PM
Queen Elizabeth is in the Freemason!!!
[Image: 608201155224P5864.jpg]
My Muslim friend thinks THE Queen Elizabeth is a Freemasonry. I really tried to tell her that she is not but she kept on insisting that she was with this wide fearful eyes(eyes were dilated) I didn't know that she was this superstitious. My other Muslim friend(who I love very dearly) who thinks dreams are where we go to another dimesion and thinks scientists don't know what are dreams are or why we have them. Yes they do!!(To some extent, I know that dreams are brain transferring memories from the conscious mind to the subconscious mind in your sleep blah blah..the brain is trying to figure out something about a memory or event during the day blah blah... I am pretty if we found out how are brain works and unlock it's secrets, will know why) She is one of the smartest girls
in our year.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnMSXn3JljVywmOgFK_j8...mp;amp;t=1]
I am tired of my mum think Halloween is when the witches come out and eat people( I tried to convince that it was a Pagan holiday to celebrate the end of summer) I am tired of my two superstitious friends think that dreams are where go to a another dimension or the Freemason hates Muslims and the Queen is a freemasonry. I give upExclamation
Rant finish!!
Tl;rd: My friend is very...um.. crazy...

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like tazmin98's post
28-10-2011, 02:14 AM
RE: Queen Elizabeth is in the Freemason!!!
I have but one piece of advice. Keep them away from me if you want them to stay sane. I will troll them into oblivion itself due to their follishness.

Carry on.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
28-10-2011, 01:21 PM
(28-10-2011 02:14 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  I have but one piece of advice. Keep them away from me if you want them to stay sane. I will troll them into oblivion itself due to their follishness.

Carry on.

LOLBig Grin but my friend(the one who believes the queen is a freemasonry) would probably look at you with this weird expression and say you're a freemasonry

28-10-2011, 02:40 PM
What proof does she have that the queens a freemason?. Also the queen doesn't really have much power so it's not like she controls the country.

I dislike the royal family so would be happy to see them gone. But this conspiracy theory stuff gets kinda sad.
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
28-10-2011, 05:07 PM
(28-10-2011 02:40 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  What proof does she have that the queens a freemason?. Also the queen doesn't really have much power so it's not like she controls the country.

I dislike the royal family so would be happy to see them gone. But this conspiracy theory stuff gets kinda sad.

I don't know but I bet she watched those Youtube videos about Freemasonry and how the Queen was involved. The only royals I hate is Camille and Charles other than that I am OK with the rest of them

28-10-2011, 06:28 PM
(28-10-2011 01:21 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  
(28-10-2011 02:14 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  I have but one piece of advice. Keep them away from me if you want them to stay sane. I will troll them into oblivion itself due to their follishness.

Carry on.

LOLBig Grin but my friend(the one who believes the queen is a freemasonry) would probably look at you with this weird expression and say you're a freemasonry

..........................................There are people watching you. WE THE FREEMASONS WILL NEVER DIE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
29-10-2011, 12:08 AM
Superstitions? Bah!
I’m not superstitious…
And I believe it brings bad luck if you are…

And you can’t be a free mason if you’re a woman.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
29-10-2011, 04:57 AM
(29-10-2011 12:08 AM)Karl Wrote:  Superstitions? Bah!
I’m not superstitious…
And I believe it brings bad luck if you are…

And you can’t be a free mason if you’re a woman.

Not superstitious? and you believe it it brings bad luck if you are.?
Are you just joking? If not can you see what is wrong with that sentence?
29-10-2011, 08:05 AM
I care not for the queen............or the royals...........there "heritage" should be confined to the pages of history books.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
29-10-2011, 11:56 AM
(29-10-2011 08:05 AM)bemore Wrote:  I care not for the queen............or the royals...........there "heritage" should be confined to the pages of history books.

They're useful for tourism, not much else.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.