Queen Elizabeth scolded royal cops for eating her nuts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2013, 04:05 AM
Shocked Queen Elizabeth scolded royal cops for eating her nuts
Your Highness, I stand firmly on your side about this !

-------------------------------------------------------------

News link: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/qu...-1.1545847

The furious monarch warned police in a memo to ‘keep their sticky fingers out’ of the bowls of nuts her staff had laid out in Buckingham Palace, according to a 2005 email passed on by royal reporter Clive Goodman to Andy Coulson, former editor of News of the World. The email was used as evidence at the phone-hacking trial of Coulson and six others.

REUTERS
Thursday, December 12, 2013, 2:05 PM

[Image: britain-phone-hacking.jpg]
Queen Elizabeth reportedly started drawing lines on the bowls to see how quickly the nuts emptied out.

Britain's Queen Elizabeth was so incensed with royal police officers eating nuts from bowls left out in the corridors of Buckingham Palace that she drew lines on the sides in a bid to catch them out, a London court heard on Thursday.

In emails submitted to the phone hacking trial of journalists at Rupert Murdoch's now defunct News of the World tabloid, its royal reporter said he had learnt that a memo had been issued to all officers telling them to "keep their sticky fingers out".

To laughter in the court, judge John Saunders told the jury that these were "unfounded allegations".

"Queen furious about police stealing bowls of nuts and nibbles left out for her in the BP (Buckingham Palace) Queen's corridors," an email from royal reporter Clive Goodman to then editor Andy Coulson said.

It said staff had put out a selection of nuts including cashews, almonds and Bombay mix around the palace for the 87-year-old queen.

"Problem is that police on patrol eat the lot. Queen so narked (annoyed) she has started marking the bowls to see where the levels dipped," it said.

The emails were read out to the long-running phone hacking trial, where eight people including former News of the World editors Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson are facing charges related to the interception of voicemails.

The eight all deny the charges. Buckingham Palace declined to comment.

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: Queen Elizabeth scolded royal cops for eating her nuts
(13-12-2013 04:05 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Your Highness, I stand firmly on your side about this !

-------------------------------------------------------------

News link: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/qu...-1.1545847

The furious monarch warned police in a memo to ‘keep their sticky fingers out’ of the bowls of nuts her staff had laid out in Buckingham Palace, according to a 2005 email passed on by royal reporter Clive Goodman to Andy Coulson, former editor of News of the World. The email was used as evidence at the phone-hacking trial of Coulson and six others.

REUTERS
Thursday, December 12, 2013, 2:05 PM

Queen Elizabeth reportedly started drawing lines on the bowls to see how quickly the nuts emptied out.

Britain's Queen Elizabeth was so incensed with royal police officers eating nuts from bowls left out in the corridors of Buckingham Palace that she drew lines on the sides in a bid to catch them out, a London court heard on Thursday.

In emails submitted to the phone hacking trial of journalists at Rupert Murdoch's now defunct News of the World tabloid, its royal reporter said he had learnt that a memo had been issued to all officers telling them to "keep their sticky fingers out".

To laughter in the court, judge John Saunders told the jury that these were "unfounded allegations".

"Queen furious about police stealing bowls of nuts and nibbles left out for her in the BP (Buckingham Palace) Queen's corridors," an email from royal reporter Clive Goodman to then editor Andy Coulson said.

It said staff had put out a selection of nuts including cashews, almonds and Bombay mix around the palace for the 87-year-old queen.

"Problem is that police on patrol eat the lot. Queen so narked (annoyed) she has started marking the bowls to see where the levels dipped," it said.

The emails were read out to the long-running phone hacking trial, where eight people including former News of the World editors Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson are facing charges related to the interception of voicemails.

The eight all deny the charges. Buckingham Palace declined to comment.

Consider the source, a now defunct tabloid who is most famous for hacking into cell phones of murder victims. Next you'll be linking to the weekly world news with their in depth story on Batboy, the troubled youth. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-12-2013, 04:33 AM
Really? I would think that the country's economy would be a little more important than your royal nuts.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-12-2013, 07:03 AM

I see she got her hat on eBay. Cheap ole lady. I never saw anyone wear Jasperware on their head. Weeping

[Image: maOuEqPL4psDApgGJKPY4lQ.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-12-2013, 07:42 AM
(13-12-2013 07:03 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  [Image: britain-phone-hacking.jpg]

I see she got her hat on eBay. Cheap ole lady. I never saw anyone wear Jasperware on their head. Weeping

[Image: maOuEqPL4psDApgGJKPY4lQ.jpg]

That is going in my repertoire. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
14-12-2013, 02:21 AM
(13-12-2013 04:33 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Really? I would think that the country's economy would be a little more important than your royal nuts.

To be fair to the crazy old bat, she isn't responsible for the UK's economy. The royal families is a figurehead and nothing more.

Plus the Royal palaces and the like bring in a metric fuck-tonne of tourist revenue (for reasons which escape me) than they and the family itself costs.

Damn forum woudn't let me post this yesterday...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-12-2013, 02:26 AM
Who's been painting the roses red? Off with your head!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes BrokenQuill92's post