Queen Nerfertiti’s tomb might be hidden in King Tut’s tomb

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Queen Nerfertiti’s tomb might be hidden in King Tut’s tomb
(30-11-2015 05:32 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 11:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Nefertiti was soooo purdy.

As my ex-model, ex-wife used to say when commenting on another woman's beauty ... "Just lighting and make-up."

But I've seen worse selfies than that.

Big Grin

Yeah, sure. Just lighting, makeup, beautiful bone structure, fabulous lips, nose, eyes , lovely long swan neck and fantastic proportions. Other than that Nefertiti was a dog.

EX-wife huh?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
30-11-2015, 09:40 AM
So an entombed tomb. Interesting.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
30-11-2015, 04:34 PM
I saw this... I can't wait for them to examine all the data.

They said they will release the findings of that data in a month but sheesh, why did they tell us now?!?! They should have gotten all the data, examined it, got the artists, archeologists, and engineers out there to figure out the best way to get in with the least damage. THEN, they could tell the world about what they've been up to.

This suspense is going to be torture. And not the good kind. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
30-11-2015, 04:37 PM
(30-11-2015 04:34 PM)kim Wrote:  I saw this... I can't wait for them to examine all the data.

They said they will release the findings of that data in a month but sheesh, why did they tell us now?!?! They should have gotten all the data, examined it, got the artists, archeologists, and engineers out there to figure out the best way to get in with the least damage. THEN, they could tell the world about what they've been up to.

This suspense is going to be torture. And not the good kind. Dodgy

Foreplay is a bitch if not done right. Hopefullly there won’t be a premature excavation. Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
30-11-2015, 04:46 PM
You know, if Christians claim real places and real people as evidence for the Christian God, their is certainly more evidence in Egypt for the real people that lived back then, so by their logic, they should all worship Ra and Osiris and Isis.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
30-11-2015, 05:06 PM
That would be pretty fantastic! Thumbsup

Most of united Egypt was poly theistic - there were many gods and people could worship whomever their favorite ones were along with Ra (who was the sun) and Horus (the sky). People were very individual about their gods and really enjoyed the freedom to believe what they wanted.

When Akhenaten came along and demanded that people start thinking about ONE god?! WAY NOT COOL.
Tutankhamun was Akhenaten's son with Nefertiti. Tut was an important representative to the people; he returned the royal family and the rest of united Egypt, to the many-god concept.

The world just wasn't ready for monotheism - among other things, it was just too controling of their individuality. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein