Questining God's authority over us and God's right to Judge us after our death

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Questining God's authority over us and God's right to Judge us after our death
(21-11-2013 03:10 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(21-11-2013 01:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Let's talk about sparkly pink unicorns.
There is as much evidence to think they judge us, as there is for Xbalanque doing that.
Oops. Wrong god.
Never mind.

And why are you minimizing Indian Atheist's sincere existensial questions? He asked re: god or the god concept, I answered.

BB, be nice.

Existential.
Please Jebus, teach your (supposed) pamphlet writers to spell.
Amen.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2013, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2013 04:08 PM by IndianAtheist.)
RE: Questining God's authority over us and God's right to Judge us after our death
(21-11-2013 03:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Existential.
Please Jebus, teach your (supposed) pamphlet writers to spell.
Amen.
Why do Christians utter this word "Amen" ?
(21-11-2013 03:10 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  And why are you minimizing Indian Atheist's sincere existensial questions? He asked re: god or the god concept, I answered.
BB, be nice.
No you didn't answer anything instead you cross-questioned me "Why do i only want love from God".

I'm still waiting to see how you reply to my post.
21-11-2013, 04:14 PM
(21-11-2013 03:14 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  Bhai,
When I get frustrated arguing with a theist, I find that a nice chai and perhaps a samosa or two makes everything better.
Doc

i wouldnt say no ta a samosa (or a whole pkate full of 'm) but chai....is a big no for me

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
21-11-2013, 04:24 PM
SADOMASOCHISM
: the derivation of pleasure from the infliction of physical or mental pain either on others or on oneself

I always found Hitchins' reference to sadomasochism to be quite appropriate for god, the father.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
21-11-2013, 04:35 PM
(21-11-2013 04:14 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  i wouldnt say no ta a samosa (or a whole pkate full of 'm) but chai....is a big no for me
Hey,Indian tea's better than the British one Big Grin although Chinese one is more medicinal.