Question?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 05:22 AM
RE: Question?
Drive me crazy?
Lolwut?

Do you know how many of your kind we get here? It's practically inevitable that when one goes another comes along, I'm so use to your kind it's unbelievable.

And besides, I have a sister, I can keep this up indefiantly.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 05:25 AM
(29-01-2013 05:21 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:19 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You seriously don't wonder the choices and events in your life that have lead to this situation?
The situation being that you are trolling an atheist forum.

How embarrasing.
Yes Awwww, c'mon now baby, dont be embarrassed. It's fun for me to troll the trolls. Weeping

I can see that, for a claimed old guy, your reading comprehension sure is lacking.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
29-01-2013, 05:32 AM
(29-01-2013 05:19 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 04:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  As well as the "old" card, and the "crazy" card, and the "I'm so tired" card. Sheesh. This guy is a master of trying to obtain sympathy.
(Didn't he say he was leaving ?)
Tongue Yeah, but the old fool decided it was more fun to drive you crazy (a short drive). Laughat
Shhh. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Political skeptic .. if there is a bad reason something bad might have happened, you can bet your ass, that's why it happened.
29-01-2013, 06:10 AM
(29-01-2013 05:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:21 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Yes Awwww, c'mon now baby, dont be embarrassed. It's fun for me to troll the trolls. Weeping

I can see that, for a claimed old guy, your reading comprehension sure is lacking.
That's my excuse, what's yours? Laughat
29-01-2013, 06:11 AM
(29-01-2013 05:32 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:19 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Tongue Yeah, but the old fool decided it was more fun to drive you crazy (a short drive). Laughat
Shhh. Weeping
Wink Are you hunting wabbits Elmer?
29-01-2013, 06:13 AM
(29-01-2013 05:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Drive me crazy?
Lolwut?

Do you know how many of your kind we get here? It's practically inevitable that when one goes another comes along, I'm so use to your kind it's unbelievable.

Undecided Cool story bro. OMG...are you having incestuous relations with your sister. Ewwwwww. Shocking
29-01-2013, 06:28 AM
(29-01-2013 06:13 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Drive me crazy?
Lolwut?

Undecided Cool story bro. OMG...are you having incestuous relations with your sister. Ewwwwww. Shocking
God your dumb.

29-01-2013, 06:33 AM
Jesus Christ. Where's a facepalm gif when you need one. Fuck me sideways I think I'm gonna die. I just overloaded on stupid. Angry I'm off to bash my head against a wall until my IQ increases... Frusty
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-01-2013, 06:40 AM
(29-01-2013 06:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  Fuck me sideways I think I'm gonna die.
Kinky!

(In my book one of the character's paralysis is being treated by
boinking
Sounds like you may have the same thing Laugh out load )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
29-01-2013, 08:40 AM
(29-01-2013 06:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  Jesus Christ. Where's a facepalm gif when you need one. Fuck me sideways I think I'm gonna die. I just overloaded on stupid. Angry I'm off to bash my head against a wall until my IQ increases... Frusty
Smile Have a nice day. Tongue