Question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2012, 01:35 AM
Question
Is it ok for me to disagree with the atheists on here? Am I going to make enemies if I post stuff you guys think is ridiculous, ignorant, and or stupid? This is a serious question cause I'm kinda sensitive to getting banned from forums for not joining the mob and or criticizing it. My atheist, best friend and I argue all the time and we're still best friends because we respect each other and don't let emotions invade reason territory. I kinda hope this is a similar situation I know you pride yourselves on open- mindedness. I haven't slept in three days.

"'Tis the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without accepting it." - Aristotle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2012, 01:40 AM
RE: Question
(08-07-2012 01:35 AM)StAlesiterCrowley Wrote:  Is it ok for me to disagree with the atheists on here?

Absolutely not. We're Christian like that. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
08-07-2012, 01:49 AM
(08-07-2012 01:40 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Haha

I'm sure I'll elicit some "Christian like that" responses at some point.
(08-07-2012 01:35 AM)StAlesiterCrowley Wrote:  Is it ok for me to disagree with the atheists on here?

Absolutely not. We're Christian like that. Big Grin

"'Tis the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without accepting it." - Aristotle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA
08-07-2012, 04:19 AM
Read other threads to get the feel of what happens here.

I think you will get a mix of ridicule, con- and de- structive criticism but most of all, I hope, rational debate.

It very much depends on how you put yourself across and which (and whose) buttons you press.

Go for it and enjoy the ride.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
08-07-2012, 04:59 AM
Don't worry about getting banned unless you're a spammer or a troll. Like DLJ said you might get some ridicule, but not too much of it if you engage in rational debate.

I hope you stay, theists do make things interesting sometimes.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
08-07-2012, 06:33 AM
This guy admits he trolls other forums, and then comes here saying he is baptists and seems to have plans to spread his baptists ideas around, and you guys welcome him?
seriously? You don't see the obvious troll?
I say ban him now and save everyone the inevitable trouble.

Actually I think I will just wait for it then pop in to say I told you'll so.

I'm a prick like that. Big Grin

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-07-2012, 08:52 AM
That's the third time you ask in a thread here if it's ok for you to post. You've been told you won't get banned, so get going already.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
08-07-2012, 09:34 AM
We have few rules. Break them, and you may get banned, but it doesn't happen often, since our rules are designed to let everyone have their say.

Muffs, trolling isn't really a banable offence. Neither is being an asshole, being a theist, or hurting someone's feelings. It takes a lot to get us to swing the ban hammer. Otherwise you and I would both have had our asses booted a while ago! Lol

One other thing I won't tolerate is sock puppets. I find out you are mysticjbyrd, or some other previous member, you're gone. Otherwise, just don't spam the forums (there's just no need to post too much. It doesn't make you heard, it actually has the opposite effect. It makes people ignore you) and you'll be fine.

You have read the rules, yes?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
08-07-2012, 05:14 PM
(08-07-2012 09:34 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You have read the rules, yes?

DJ Muffs thinks he is the rule. That's what happens without corporal punishment. Evil_monster

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
08-07-2012, 05:17 PM
(08-07-2012 01:35 AM)StAlesiterCrowley Wrote:  I haven't slept in three days.
Are you bi-polar or a meth-head?

A nap might do you some good either way. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post