Question Evolution Website

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2012, 03:38 PM
Question Evolution Website
http://creation.com/qa#bad_arguments

Thanks to a recent spammer on TTA for making me aware of this website. They do a pretty good job of outlining the fact that they have no arguments against evolution, as demonstrated by the above link. I have not read through all of them yet, but it becomes painfully obvious that they have at least heard some of the arguments against their position and in some cases even realize that the argument is completely invalid. This is not the case with all of them however, since the reasoning they give behind some of their "bad arguments" are still written in a passive aggressive tone that basically says "we don't buy their answer but we can't think of a way that it is wrong, so just don't use that argument."

Evolve
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2012, 04:13 PM
RE: Question Evolution Website
They still have a long road ahead of them. I have to admit I'm somewhat impressed. Notice I say somewhat. Smile

Thanks for sharing!

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2012, 04:21 PM
This is actually old. The spammer is just behind everyone else. I posted a thread about these questions a while ago:

http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thre...+evolution
08-01-2012, 04:35 PM
I thought this had been posted in some way before. I spent the last hour typing up my responses and now I am not sure where to post them, or whether or not to post them.

Evolve
08-01-2012, 04:38 PM
(08-01-2012 04:35 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I thought this had been posted in some way before. I spent the last hour typing up my responses and now I am not sure where to post them, or whether or not to post them.

Even if they are posted elsewhere, there's no harm in posting your responses again here. I would very much like to see what you have to say on the matter, so I say post it right here.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
08-01-2012, 04:38 PM
(08-01-2012 04:35 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I thought this had been posted in some way before. I spent the last hour typing up my responses and now I am not sure where to post them, or whether or not to post them.
Go ahead and post them on the old thread. I'm sure others can give more detailed answers than me.
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
08-01-2012, 05:14 PM
I will post it on the original 15 questions thread, as that is what they are. Thanks for the encouragement guys.

Evolve