Question about eternity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2012, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2012 09:34 AM by satan69.)
Question about eternity
If when you die, you go to heaven or hell for eternity, doesn't that mean that everything was eternal before god. Doesn't that contradict god, since he had to start from somewhere. Does eternity mean there is a beginning, and nothing before, but once god makes himself he can make everything last forever from that point on. I'm confused.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like satan69's post
21-02-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: Question about eternity
Ok try putting your argument in steps. The way you have things worded here doesn't make clear your question.
21-02-2012, 09:40 AM
Eternity is the space between Plank time, a.k.a. timelessness. Ya do an eternity in hell waiting for the Gwynnies to smile. Wink

I mean, it's no big; but it ain't forever - the sum of all time. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-02-2012, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2012 09:53 AM by satan69.)
god claims that when you die, you go to heaven or hell for eternity. does eternity have a start or has eternity always been? for god to exist, he would have had to always existed,but we know the universe is only 14 billion years, so there was a start. was god eternal before the 14 billion years, and then decided he was bored and made the universe and us in a already eternal world.
21-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Always been. It's waveform - i^4=1. Wink

Thing is, no one need name god; I is always I, morality is always zero-state, local to the identity. Love nearly always guarantees this, with deviance the necessary randomness of evolution. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
21-02-2012, 11:53 AM
I keep trying to make this same point to Theists; no one can be damned to hell by any Theist or their God, until they can properly define eternity. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
21-02-2012, 12:05 PM
(21-02-2012 09:45 AM)satan69 Wrote:  14 billion years

It may not look like it, but 14 billion years is also an identity, local to the I. You say fourteen, I say 11 with my Gwynnies; no one is really wrong, per se.

[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Didn't they tell you? Their god, she transcends space and time so the term "eternity" must be irrelevant.

btw, I've been on this site for nearly 2 weeks and I have yet to fully understand any of houseofcantor's posts... Gwynnies? Don't tell me, I want to work it out for myself.
21-02-2012, 03:47 PM
(21-02-2012 12:35 PM)DLJ Wrote:  btw, I've been on this site for nearly 2 weeks and I have yet to fully understand any of houseofcantor's posts... Gwynnies? Don't tell me, I want to work it out for myself.

My Gwynnies is congruent to the actress Gwyneth Paltrow. I drew her, once; eleven years ago. Sixteen thousand hours since. Yesterday, on my hat. Wink

Love that girl, like stupid; only actually you know, stupid. Big Grin

21-02-2012, 03:53 PM
(21-02-2012 12:35 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Didn't they tell you? Their god, she transcends space and time so the term "eternity" must be irrelevant.

btw, I've been on this site for nearly 2 weeks and I have yet to fully understand any of houseofcantor's posts... Gwynnies? Don't tell me, I want to work it out for myself.

I find it helps me to smoke a lot of weed.

That, and just look at it all as poetry. It doesn't have to make sense, it just feels beautiful.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post