Question about flood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2015, 08:27 AM
RE: Question about flood
(18-03-2015 07:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-03-2015 11:15 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If God tells me to kill my child, he would obviously have a morally sufficient reason to do so, and I would do it.

You have relinquished any claim to sanity or morality. You are a danger to society. Drinking Beverage

It's crazy to know people (that's a stretch) like this live amongst us.

Let's hope the only life god commands him to kill is his only.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2015, 08:47 AM
(18-03-2015 08:27 AM)H4ym4n Wrote:  
(18-03-2015 07:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  You have relinquished any claim to sanity or morality. You are a danger to society. Drinking Beverage

It's crazy to know people (that's a stretch) like this live amongst us.

So if god told CoTW to blow up the Parliament Building, apparently he'd do it. Or sacrifice children on an altar, or even build a nuclear bomb and kill a swath of people from the Middle East.

It's just a goddamned good thing this goddamned fuckin deity doesn't exist. Unfortunately it does in his head and that's a big problem.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-03-2015, 09:12 AM
(17-03-2015 11:15 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If God tells me to kill my child, he would obviously have a morally sufficient reason to do so, and I would do it.

Holy fuck! I was too busy making fun of you for that Dunning Kruger thing that I totally missed this!

So, morality is all about doing what one guy says without questioning it? Gotcha. Also, as I said in that other thread, objective morality is just easy-mode morality. No thinking about whether or not things would actually be considered wrong; just doing what you're told (by an invisible, non-accountable, nonfalsifiable agent).

Fucking hell, you are creepy. Also, seconding what Chas saying about you being a danger to yourself and others. You have now officially admitted that you're willing to kill if invisible people tell you to.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
18-03-2015, 09:24 AM
And another thing, the morality we have today is the result of secular thinking not deity centered thinking. Centuries of criminal law, moral philosophy, modern psychology and discussion of all these subject together have rejected so called Biblical morality as being cruel and completely unjust.

Do we stone children for being disobedient or women for not being a virgin on their marriage night? No. And when it happens in the Muslim community Christians are all in an uproar over it, yet they hold a book in their hands every Sunday that condones this treatment.

You can thank secular thinking ro rejection of these horrible biblical ideas. The Bible is a lot of things but moral is NOT one of them. You dim, dumb fuck.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
18-03-2015, 09:39 AM
(18-03-2015 08:47 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-03-2015 08:27 AM)H4ym4n Wrote:  It's crazy to know people (that's a stretch) like this live amongst us.

So if god told CoTW to blow up the Parliament Building, apparently he'd do it. Or sacrifice children on an altar, or even build a nuclear bomb and kill a swath of people from the Middle East.

It's just a goddamned good thing this goddamned fuckin deity doesn't exist. Unfortunately it does in his head and that's a big problem.

Or if god told COtW to utterly destroy the inhabitants of the land of h4ym4n. Leave nothing alive, not even babies, camals or ass.

It's not like jesus hasn't given the utterly destroy order in the past.

Quote:1 Samuel 15:3King James Version (KJV)

3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

You worships and praise a fucking monster COtW.

18-03-2015, 10:03 AM

I would certainly hope that such a decision would be based on more than passing a McDonald's while driving down a road in an unfamiliar area. Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-03-2015, 10:16 AM
Call of the Wild, God told me to kill you. I'm sure you'll have no objections. Please PM me so that we may meet in an arranged location.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
18-03-2015, 10:33 AM
Kill your kid?

I'm not sure what is worse, this line of thought or the other people who agree with his line of thought. It is scary knowing there are people out there like this.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
18-03-2015, 12:54 PM
(18-03-2015 01:42 AM)TubbyTubby Wrote:  In one single sentence you offer a dark and frightening insight into the mind of a believer. I trust you don't actually have children? If you do, I can only hope for their sake that you can keep the voices inside your head even-tempered.

I rarely post here but occassionaly something shocks me so bad I have to comment.

Man, please. First off, you are deliberately changing the scenario to fit your personal agenda, which is to find a reason to bitch at God and thereby continually justifying your unbelief.

The scenario was, if GOD told me to kill my child, would I kill my child...not if there were "voices inside my head" telling me shit.

If God told me anything, guess what, that would mean that God exists, right? And if God exists, I am going to listen to him, and I could care less what some spirtually lost people on an atheist forum thinks.
18-03-2015, 12:59 PM
(18-03-2015 02:42 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You now have ceded any objection you could ever have against any other religion for any reason. At this point, all of your objections are nothing but special pleading, because your threshold for reason and evidence is effectively zero.

I fucking hope beyond all hope you are never left responsible for the life of another human being, because clearly when a life is in your hands you cannot be trusted with its safety.

Man, please. You are sitting there telling me your standard of morality. If God doesn't exist, then it doesn't really matter what is done during our finite time on earth. Once the sun burns out, mankind will be dead...so it doesn't really matter how I live my life if in the end, we will all perish anyway.

Second, again...killing a child is wrong by what standard? What natural law determines what is right and what is wrong? Where are you getting this standard? What makes your standard any more right than someone who goes by a different standard than you?