RE: Question about flood

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-03-2015, 01:28 PM
(29-03-2015 10:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 06:27 PM)natachan Wrote:  I don't think so. While H_M got incoherent towards the end it wasn't nearly as bad as this idiot. CotW never pretended to coherency. Plus H_M was far far more intelligent.

Yeah, this is His_Majesty, and I did get banned from atheistforums. The gods of the forums (the moderators) were claiming that I was committing acts of sin (violating forum rules). They gave me chances to repent of my sins (stop violating forums), but I wanted to continue with my sinning ways, so they banned me from the garden of forums (Garden of Eden, where Adam & Eve were banned from after sinning). You know, they needed someone to pull their executive ranks on...and I was the sacrificial lamb Yes

That is what happened. I wasn't upset either...I said hey, if you are gonna ban me, then FUKIN ban me!!! I went out like a true soldier. I wasn't a member of any forums for a few weeks afterwards, and then, the spirit of God came upon me, and said "find another forum and open up more cans of whoopings"...and I found this one, and here I am Cool

But as I stressed previously, it won't be long before the gods of this forum ban me as well...and once that happens, where will be my next stop? I think I want to go after black atheists...yeah, that's my next tour of assignment Laugh out load

So you are a fake and a fraud. Gee, color me shocked. Gasp

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-03-2015, 01:34 PM

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-03-2015, 07:50 PM
(29-03-2015 11:26 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Evolution? What is that?? Ohh, its the theory that reptiles evolved into birds, right? Yeah, moot point for a moot theory.

Evolution is the only explanation for genetic diversity. Also birds decend from and are dinosaurs. There are plenty of transitional fossils you should just look.

あなたはとてもばかです

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Did this thread turn into a flood of stupid questions ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
29-03-2015, 08:51 PM
(29-03-2015 11:40 AM)Esquilax Wrote:  So if a cop told you to stop doing something, you'd behave in the same defiant way you did on AF and keep doing it while taunting the cop?

Sounds about right Yes

(29-03-2015 11:40 AM)Esquilax Wrote:  How do you think that'd work out for you?

Mike Brown Yes

(29-03-2015 11:40 AM)Esquilax Wrote:  That "moot theory" has more evidence behind it than you could ever hope to find for your religion. The fact that your only defense has been to make up strawmen speaks volumes to that.

I will stick to my sky daddy theory, and you stick to your voodoo science theory. That's all evolution is...voodoo science.
29-03-2015, 09:19 PM
It would be rational to call you a troll given the mountain of evidence you've presented, but I'm going to ignore all of that and have faith that you are simply this stupid.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
29-03-2015, 09:24 PM
(29-03-2015 08:12 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Did this thread turn into a flood of stupid questions ?

No, a textbook illustration of willful ignorance by Wail_of_the_Child.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-03-2015, 08:08 AM
(29-03-2015 10:26 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 09:46 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  COTW: "So again, you are emphasizing on there being zero evidence anywhere except in the Bible, but what you (and most) unbelievers fail to realize or acknowledge is the fact that the books in the Bible were originally written as independent, separate books.

The books which makes up the Bible wasn't compiled together until hundreds of years later. So that means that Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, most of Paul's letters...were ALL originally independent accounts, which means that we have at least five DIFFERENT sources that are testifying to these things, all written during the life time of Jesus' followers. "

Wow, the level of ignorance defies logic, truly. No no, all of you hundreds of biblical, christian scholars who accept the evidence at hand which shows: Writings of the Gospels: Mark (60 to 75 CE), Matthew (80 to 90 CE), Luke (80 to 90 CE based on the Gospels of Mark), and John (80 to 110 CE) (Albl 283)....you are clearly wrong, all of that evidence, all of the forensic analysis of biblical writings...clearly wrong because COTW believes otherwise. The funny thing is, the vast majority of biblical scholars are *gasp* christian, and they WANTED to validate the fairy tale, but alas, the evidence shows otherwise, so they accept it, and focus on "faith"...the "underlying message"...what else can they do? the evidence is contrary to the story...to no surprise to atheists, as we are atheists because we studied the information....sadly it is over COTW's head.

No my consistently ineducable tyro believer, they are not independently written stories written down by the followers of jesus while he was alive, and the fact you even try to assert this puts you at the very height of ignorance. As I have stated before, seek knowledge, you so desperately need it.

The Gospel of Matthew is generally believed to have been composed between 70 and 110, with most scholars preferring the period 80–90; a pre-70 date remains a minority view, but has been strongly supported. The anonymous author was probably a highly educated Jew, intimately familiar with the technical aspects of Jewish law, and the disciple Matthew was probably honored within his circle. The author drew on three main sources to compose his gospel: the Gospel of Mark; the hypothetical collection of sayings known as the Q source; and material unique to his own community, called "Special Matthew", or the M source. Note the part where I said...disciple matthew honored...and anonymous writer...do some research. Knowledge is power, and quite liberating.

The gospel of Mark; Most modern scholars reject the tradition which ascribes it to Mark the Evangelist, the companion of Peter, and regard it as the work of an unknown author working with various sources including collections of miracle stories, controversy stories, parables, and a passion narrative.

Luke: Tradition holds that the text was written by Luke the companion of Paul (named in Colossians 4:14). Many modern scholars reject this view based on the evidendce at hand, lengthy analysis of writing style, age of the writings etc...

John: The gospel identifies its author as "the disciple whom Jesus loved." Although the text does not name this disciple, by the beginning of the 2nd century, a tradition had begun to form which identified him with John the Apostle, one of the Twelve (Jesus' innermost circle). Although some notable New Testament scholars affirm traditional Johannine scholarship, the majority do not believe that John or one of the Apostles wrote it, and trace it instead to a "Johannine community" which traced its traditions to John.

Now this all sounds so familiar, ah, thats right, I made these points before.

Paul also NEVER met jesus. So once again, as I have asserted previously, all writers of jesus, never met him, and wrote these stories based on the oral retelling, of the oral retelling of heresay. Fact. I have a degree in theology for a reason....to be able to dismantle the myth.

Reference:
Albl, Martin C. Reason, Faith, and Tradition: Explorations in Catholic Theology. Winona: Anselm Academic, Christian Brothers Publications, 2009. Print.

Dude, I've already responded to that crap, like 3 times already Laugh out load Yet you keep posting it.

yeah I figured maybe you hadn't read it, or validated it, or you wouldn't still make ignorant ass assertions like ....

"So again, you are emphasizing on there being zero evidence anywhere except in the Bible, but what you (and most) unbelievers fail to realize or acknowledge is the fact that the books in the Bible were originally written as independent, separate books. The books which makes up the Bible wasn't compiled together until hundreds of years later. So that means that Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, most of Paul's letters...were ALL originally independent accounts, which means that we have at least five DIFFERENT sources that are testifying to these things, all written during the life time of Jesus' followers. "

But yet, you do, so either you refuse to accept evidence, haven't bothered to verify widely known facts, or are just too ignorant to comprehend them...which is why I call you the epitome of ineducable tyro. Big Grin

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
30-03-2015, 08:56 AM
(29-03-2015 07:50 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  ... birds decend from and are dinosaurs.

Only half right. The whole point of evolution is that new species evolve from old ones. Birds descended from one particular dinosaur, but having evolved, they are no longer dinosaurs.

I'm actually impressed by the amount of time that Call of the Wild puts into writing here. It must be just about a full-time profession for him. Of course, his only actual arguments are "I'm right and you're wrong," "The Bible says it," and "I don't care." He doesn't care about the evidence, and has said plenty of times that he has no interest in reading the science because science is "just voodoo." He believes the Bible and thinks it's the only worthwhile source of information. And as he himself has said many times, he doesn't care about anything that contradicts his views.

But he's willing to put hours and hours and hours into repeating these same three things over and over and over. "I'm right and you're wrong, because the Bible says it, and I don't care about logic, reason, or evidence, or even the views of Christian scholars."

The guy has determination. I'll give him that.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
[+] 2 users Like daniel1948's post