Question about flood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2015, 01:02 PM
RE: Question about flood
(02-04-2015 12:48 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  That is what is going on with this cartilage shit. If it wasn't for that shit, my report card would be an A+, instead of... A- Laugh out load

So you're basically admitting that that was some fucken dumb shit to say?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2015, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 02:18 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
02-04-2015, 03:25 PM
(02-04-2015 12:22 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Those links are from folks that already believe in the theory, bro. What I like to do is just simply watch debates on the subject of evolution, where I can hear BOTH sides of the argument, which is about as fair and balanced as it can get...and of course, I think the con side comes out victorious.

Which debates do you watch? Is it by the so-called doctor who claims to be an expert while holding a $100 degree from a diploma mill?
02-04-2015, 03:39 PM
(02-04-2015 01:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  So you're basically admitting that that was some fucken dumb shit to say?

No, I will let you tell me that...but since it had absolutely nothing to do with the soundness/validity of the argument that I was presenting, I really don't give a fuck.

Kinda like..if you get in a fight, and a guy punches you in the face 50 times to your one punch at him...but the word on the street is you got punched 60 times...and you say "Hey, he didn't punch me 60 times, he punched me 50 times."

It doesn't really matter whether it was 50, or 60...you still got your booty spanked...just like with this situation....the brain could be made up of cartilage, bone, tissue, whatever...doesn't matter what it is made up of, because the argument is independent of what the brain is made up of.

You guys can win a battle here..and a battle there....but the OVERALL war...you guys aint winning shit, at least not while I am a member of the forum and don't get banned by the forum gods Laugh out load
02-04-2015, 03:42 PM
Every time I open this thread I am reminded just how right Dunning and Kruger were.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
02-04-2015, 03:45 PM
(02-04-2015 03:25 PM)Dusky Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 12:22 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Those links are from folks that already believe in the theory, bro. What I like to do is just simply watch debates on the subject of evolution, where I can hear BOTH sides of the argument, which is about as fair and balanced as it can get...and of course, I think the con side comes out victorious.

Which debates do you watch? Is it by the so-called doctor who claims to be an expert while holding a $100 degree from a diploma mill?

Well, for starters, my introduction to Kent Hovind was watching him single handedly debate and intellectual DEMOLISH three evolutionists at the same damn time.

This was absolutely inspiring to a poor chap like me, and ever since then...well, here I am Laugh out load
02-04-2015, 03:47 PM
(02-04-2015 03:39 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 01:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  So you're basically admitting that that was some fucken dumb shit to say?

No, I will let you tell me that...but since it had absolutely nothing to do with the soundness/validity of the argument that I was presenting, I really don't give a fuck.

Kinda like..if you get in a fight, and a guy punches you in the face 50 times to your one punch at him...but the word on the street is you got punched 60 times...and you say "Hey, he didn't punch me 60 times, he punched me 50 times."

It doesn't really matter whether it was 50, or 60...you still got your booty spanked...just like with this situation....the brain could be made up of cartilage, bone, tissue, whatever...doesn't matter what it is made up of, because the argument is independent of what the brain is made up of.

You guys can win a battle here..and a battle there....but the OVERALL war...you guys aint winning shit, at least not while I am a member of the forum and don't get banned by the forum gods Laugh out load

The fact that someone like you could be so skeptical about the scientific community, and not be skeptical towards 2000 year old stories featuring talking animals and worldwide genocide via a flood, shows how absolutely stupid you are. Boy is it true how religious indoctrination seems to infect the uneducated and willfully stupid portions of the population! This mental condition and belief perseverance is crippling your intellectual growth and maturity. Embarrassing man, so freaking pathetic.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 1 user Likes Timber1025's post
02-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Eric and his father are both clueless nutjobs that cannot even out wit a 6th grader!

http://franquiciaglobal.net/es/video/eOS...de-Atheist

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
02-04-2015, 04:41 PM
(02-04-2015 12:48 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 06:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I doubt that's enough time for you to even comprehend what a "debate" entails. Some brains just don't seem to be primed for it. It's not your fault, you just have too much cartilage getting in the way.

You guys are gonna just run that cartilage shit into the ground, aren't you? Kinda reminds me of when I used to watch WWF wrestling...and how, let's say, one of the wrestlers (wrestler A) is nursing an injury, or BECOMES visually injured during the match (usually an arm or leg), but he still wrestles, because he won't let an injury hold him back, right?

Usually, the guy with the injury is the "good guy", and his opponent is usually the "bad guy" (wrestler B).

So, the match begins, and wrestler B's PRIMARY focus is to work on the injured part of wrestler A. Even if wrestler B isn't necessarily a "submission" kind of wrestler, now all of a sudden he is performing all kinds of submission holds and locks...just to focus on the one particular area of wrestler A's body, the one that is hurting hahahahaha.

Even if wrestler A gets some momentum, all wrestler B does is give a quick kick or punch to wrestler A's injured part...and it is right back to square one for wrestler A hahahahahahhaaaa Laugh out loadLaugh out load

Only those that watched/watches wrestling knows what I am talking about. That is what is going on with this cartilage shit. If it wasn't for that shit, my report card would be an A+, instead of... A- Laugh out load

More like ...

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-04-2015, 04:45 PM
(02-04-2015 03:42 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Every time I open this thread I am reminded just how right Dunning and Kruger were.

Since he wasn't capable of googling "what is the brain made up of" I doubt he knows how to google Dunning-Kruger effect.

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their ineptitude.

#sigh