Question about flood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2015, 07:00 AM
RE: Question about flood
Wail of the Child is the most laughable creationist I have come across in awhile. I gave him recognition previously for hands down doing more for encouraging the atheist movement for the lurkers, then all of our efforts combined, good job COTW,keep up the great work. I have always said the single best book ever put together for Atheism is the bible, and I think COTW ranks up there with Ken Ham on the ignorance level, and does more for Atheism then they can even comprehend...it just makes me giggle at the irony...

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
06-04-2015, 07:05 AM
If krav maga was derived from boxing and wrestling, why is there still boxing and wrestling.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
06-04-2015, 10:46 AM
(06-04-2015 07:05 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  If krav maga was derived from boxing and wrestling, why is there still boxing and wrestling.

Macroevolution = Krav maga evolving into fencing.

That is the kind of large scale change we are talking about here Laugh out loadLaugh out load
06-04-2015, 10:47 AM
(06-04-2015 07:00 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Wail of the Child is the most laughable creationist I have come across in awhile. I gave him recognition previously for hands down doing more for encouraging the atheist movement for the lurkers, then all of our efforts combined, good job COTW,keep up the great work. I have always said the single best book ever put together for Atheism is the bible, and I think COTW ranks up there with Ken Ham on the ignorance level, and does more for Atheism then they can even comprehend...it just makes me giggle at the irony...

I will respect you more if you talked to me, instead of at me.
06-04-2015, 11:02 AM
(06-04-2015 10:46 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(06-04-2015 07:05 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  If krav maga was derived from boxing and wrestling, why is there still boxing and wrestling.

Macroevolution = Krav maga evolving into fencing.

That is the kind of large scale change we are talking about here Laugh out loadLaugh out load

Maybe your version of evolution it does.
06-04-2015, 11:03 AM
The real call of the wild.

[Image: Crocoduck1.jpg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
06-04-2015, 11:11 AM
Macroevolution = CotW not fucking up induction so hard every time he posts.
06-04-2015, 11:13 AM
(05-04-2015 10:20 AM)Dusky Wrote:  True, lots of debates are. With this debate in particular, however, Kent somehow decides that evolution is 6 different types of things. Some of which I could agree with, then there is the final portion of macro evolution. His concept of macro evolution is so incorrect, that he is arguing against a form of evolution that most "evolutionists" do not even hold. He builds up what he thinks macro evolution is, then proceeds to knock down his own idea of it.

What is macroevolution other than the idea that long ago, animals were producing different "kinds" of animals? Now again, whether you believe this occurred gradually over long periods of time, or whether it occurred in a split second...regardless of HOW LONG it took to happen, you believe it happened.

Again, this is just a prime example of the old "You just don't understand what evolution is" quip that evolutionists often use against people that don't believe it. The bottom line is, when you take away the technical mumbo jumbo and alllll of the bio-babble, that is what it all comes down to.

The non-evolutionists just simply takes away the technical crap, and eliminates all of the bio-babble, and simply call it what it is...so when the non-evolutionists say things like "you guys believe that animals were producing different kinds of animals", you guys don't know what to make of this, because you are used to the technical babble that normally accompany it.

Bio-babble excluded, and that is what you ultimately have Laugh out load Hey, don't get mad at us, it is YOUR theory, not ours.
06-04-2015, 11:16 AM
(06-04-2015 10:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I will respect you more if you talked to me, instead of at me.

Talking to you is completely pointless; you never listen and misrepresent the views of anyone communicating with you with a creepily sociopathic ease. At a certain point you can't blame us for giving up when everything we say gets a response that's nothing more than giggling like a toddler and habitual lying. Dodgy
[+] 6 users Like Esquilax's post
06-04-2015, 11:20 AM
(06-04-2015 10:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(06-04-2015 07:00 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Wail of the Child is the most laughable creationist I have come across in awhile. I gave him recognition previously for hands down doing more for encouraging the atheist movement for the lurkers, then all of our efforts combined, good job COTW,keep up the great work. I have always said the single best book ever put together for Atheism is the bible, and I think COTW ranks up there with Ken Ham on the ignorance level, and does more for Atheism then they can even comprehend...it just makes me giggle at the irony...

I will respect you more if you talked to me, instead of at me.

I have zero concern about your view of me, it would be like someone saying Ken Ham doesn't like me, *wipes tear*.

I tried talking to you, at you and of you. I have rained a plethora of substantial facts upon you, provided recommended books and courses of study to help you understand you have been lied to, and have a misconstrued concept of the world around you...to no avail. As I have said before, philosophy is subjective, but facts like ....who didn't write the synoptic gospels, when they were written, no one who ever met jesus knew him, exodus never happened, the 2349 BCE mythical global flood never happened, moses never existed, noah never existed etc are not subjective. Not when there is an EXHAUSTIVE amount of evidence that proves this. The reality that you hope these facts aren't true, doesn't change anything, the fact you refuse to do the research outside of answersingenesis.com or jesusistheway.com (madeup to make a point) not only reflects you are not here to interact on an intellectual level, but are incapable of doing so. I was a Christian, an ordained minister, brought up drinking the kool aid, baptized and "saved"...I know it is hard to accept the truth, after devoting so much of ones life to a lie, but an intelligent person must accept the evidence at hand....not how we WANT the world to be, or how we WISH and HOPE it would be, but how it truly is. To embrace a clearly fabricated "transcendental" fairy tale as the methodology for which one considers the real world is to close off ones mind to learning. The blindfold called faith convinces you to reject, avoid and delude yourself with the myth, even though deep inside, your inner doubt is SCREAMING.

Seek knowledge on the very thing you purport to believe so strongly in. The more I learned, the less I believed...life is beautiful without the chains of religion strangling your ability to comprehend it. The realization that there isn't a magical being reading our every thought, watching over us, protecting us, and giving us a convenient exit through prayer and subjugation...we are accountable to ourselves and our fellow man...not by an invisible judge...so we must live our life in a manner befitting the wonder of life....god doesn't exist, and if he does, he could give two shits about his alleged creations, as millions of children starve every year, are raped every year, are born with terminal diseases every year....these children aren't born into sin in accordance with that BS incarnation and atonement theory...they haven't done anything to deserve that birth into a terminal disease...religion was made by man, for man, to subjugate man....be smarter than that, recognize the madness for what it is. Over 4,000 different versions of religion, over 40,000 strains of xtian delusion, hundreds of gods....each made up off of older made up gods...research, learn...evolve

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post